Evisu is still loved!

benzak

^^ No.1s, oh dear... sometimes I really wonder what's going on in their creative/design section. :confused:

If they didn't have that yellow diarrhoea splodge, and the gulls were smaller - IMO they would be acceptablle.

im not sure buddy ill try to do another boiling soak. i dont think ill hem this anymore ill just have evisu handpaint some gulls or something in them and keep em in the vault..

well after the super boiling soak im gonna do..

I'm waiting to see the new fit that they're introducing to the heritage collection. It's part of the Lazy S collection, but is supposedly a more "modern" (I'm guessing more tapered) cut; it will be limited to a 100 pairs.

The Lazy S No 13 Left jeans in the 2005 cut are likely to be a European only release....At least for a long while..:mad:

But they ship overseas, so where's the problem there? :confused:

Hmmm, I never realized that..... But I have to pay shipping, and ( if the item doesn't fit) returns.

Actually, I think I did realize they provide outside shipping, but I was apprehensive about dealing with it.

Hmmm, I never realized that..... But I have to pay shipping, and ( if the item doesn't fit) returns.

Actually, I think I did realize they provide outside shipping, but I was apprehensive about dealing with it.

The saving you'll make on VAT will outweigh the cost of shipping, and email them with any sizing queries you might have before ordering...

Job done! :)

The saving you'll make on VAT will outweigh the cost of shipping, and email them with any sizing queries you might have before ordering...

Job done! :)

I guess I don't want to deal with an BS if anything "does" go wrong, particularly since they have an American site. But, we'll see how I feel when these are released.

^ post pic's Delta!!!

Alright, here goes:

Evishoes at around 3 months, heavy wear: definitely my favorite "steppin' out" shoes. Like sixsixties's pair, got them for $15 dollars IMO a total steal

ridiculous low to the ground shot:

evishoesgiantco4.jpg

evishoesdangeriz5.jpg

stamped with the Danger Danger gallery stamp after a crazy night in West Philly

evishoesup6.jpg

You can see some of the serious "patina" forming (re: gross dirt)

I love em