Evisu is still loved!

benzak

You know who they belong to Ed? There are some pretty cool jeans in that thread, it's well worth a look.

Another article about Yamane, for those who are interested:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_20020211/ai_n12603409/pg_1?tag=artBody;col1

And someone should seriously give some thought to jumping on these:

6e6c_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200299622709&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010

They're genuine, as I have a pair myself somewhere and a pair was sold in Supermarket on here a while ago. Japanese made jeans, without the tag unfortunately, but plain pockets so you have options...You won't get many chances to buy Japanese Lot 2001 like these for that price...

I like slow faders...wearing jeans that are specifically designed to produce quick, amazing fades kinda defeats the object for me...

yeah, me too. if the truly vintage denim fades quicker, its probably since rope-dying for 15+dips would've been seen as a waste of time and $$$. levis ditched selvage denim to cut cost, remember? no one cared about when/how to wash, or contrast-fading. plus if your wife washed your jeans, she would scrub the shit out of them on a coarse wash-board. thats sure to fade denim quickly!

but anyways, i wasn't trying to incite a riot by saying what i said. i was just stating my position when it comes to my $$$. evisu's denim itself is world-class

but anyways, i wasn't trying to incite a riot by saying what i said. i was just stating my position when it comes to my $$$. evisu's denim itself is world-class

It's cool, no one really made big deal. Like I said, I'm sorry your experience with Evisu wasn't "pleasant."

We were having a discussion.

Those plain pocket Japanese 2001s went for just £66...someone, somewhere, got themselves a proper bargain...

Me me me! Ha ha. Thank you for pointing those out CTB, they were my first ebay score ever and my first jp evisus! However, I am a little apprehensive as to whether they will fit me, but what the hell - £66 :D. Are they no.2s?

I am ebisu-boy from my nudies, and have decided to cross the pond....the evisu thread here has really picked up since u started posting and i had been reading it for years! I have been without my computer for awhile now and have missed so much!

I will be posting pictures of all my evisus as soon as i receive my second purchase from ebay - an SD memory card :). (i live in the dark ages)

Hope everyone is well

Me me me! Ha ha. Thank you for pointing those out CTB, they were my first ebay score ever and my first jp evisus! However, I am a little apprehensive as to whether they will fit me, but what the hell - £66 :D. Are they no.2s?

Well hello there, and welcome!

Yeah, they're No.2 denim but I think they were a limited run made for the overseas market or something. They have D85 selvage but I don't think they're the same denim at all...

OXFORD - Same denim as these EPC1534 "vertical Logo" that I have , but yours are actually constructed in Japan .. I dont know if mine are or not - might be and simply made for the Paris shop only ?

OXFORD - Same denim as these EPC1534 "vertical Logo" that I have , but yours are actually constructed in Japan .. I dont know if mine are or not - might be and simply made for the Paris shop only ?
I think you might be right, possibly for London too.

Ok, thanks guys. I just hope the 2001 thighs don't look too flamboyant with my lanky chicken legs! If they do fit i really want to put this pair through its paces. The european lot.0041, which you have probably seen on mynudies.com CTB, are barely any different since i posted them way back then! I still love them though :D

Ok, thanks guys. I just hope the 2001 thighs don't look too flamboyant with my lanky chicken legs! If they do fit i really want to put this pair through its paces. The european lot.0041, which you have probably seen on mynudies.com CTB, are barely any different since i posted them way back then! I still love them though :D

Good luck with them then! The Japanese No.2 in a 2001 cut are very much an acquired taste but I quite like the silhouette...makes a change from some of the cuts that are in vogue at the moment on here.

I got some pics to post later on of my No.1 2001s are they're not likely to be worn much more...lost too much waistline for them...

G

I got some pics to post later on of my No.1 2001s are they're not likely to be worn much more...lost too much waistline for them...

Mine are like that, since I didn't realize that the jeans ran 1" larger than the tagged size; add to that the complimentary stretch, and voila! A 36 turns into a 38. My waist is currently a 34-35.

If I had gotten a 36 in the 2005 cut, which are labeled as slim, but loose if you don't size down; I would've been helluva pissed.

Mine are like that, since I didn't realize that the jeans ran 1" larger than the tagged size; add to that the complimentary stretch, and voila! A 36 turns into a 38. My waist is currently a 34-35.

If I had gotten a 36 in the 2005 cut, which are labeled as slim, but loose if you don't size down; I would've been helluva pissed.

My problem is that I've slimmed down whilst wrecking my 2000s...got some interesting pics of what's happened to the D85 crotch reinforcement after a month of wear...will get those up soon...

But the 2001s are now too baggy. They're a bit washed out as well, as I managed to fuck up the settings on the machine a while ago, but still look good to me...Feedback would be appreciated however:

dscf1561ho0.jpg

dscf1565bh0.jpg

dscf1569gw1.jpg

Another comparison pic with Lot 2000, can still see the similarity of the whiskering, although in a much more vintage fashion:

dscf1580hw5.jpg