Evisu is still loved!

benzak

The denim looks fairly streaky but would love to see some actual user pics .. More so of worn ones if possible ..

thank if you can oblige ILhe1S

alright.. well here are my d67's. worn somewhere ~3 months.. maybe two.

pics of them new: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1332691&postcount=1854

here a pic.. not much going on, but i have to show something! ill put more up later if i have time. since there wasn't fading throughout, i had to highlight where it faded most ;)

evisu_d67_january-2.jpg

i think its real like i said checking it out again, its really small maybe thats why its not on the web page, although now they have 6 in china beijing etc, this shopping mall was like harrods, had DKNY,versace, armani etc etc so doubt it was a fake had those horrible rabbit jeans so hopefully i will be able to show you guys pics later.

soaking my #1 2000 handpainted yellow arcs.

Still some shrinkage left?

Hey there guys I'm thinking of trying out a raw pair of Evisu's they're the No. 2 model I think with

embroidered gulls, I'm normally a waist 36 but I'm wondering whether I should size down or cop my normal size?

Well, according to the site, the jeans run one 1 inch larger in the waist. But that's for the 2001 cut.

fuck theyre not handpainted! fuck just compared it to my other pairs shit its up for sale! anyone?

size 35 x 35 no1 shipped naywhere int he worlds for 400 thank god i didnt put it on water yet

fuck theyre not handpainted! fuck just compared it to my other pairs shit its up for sale! anyone?

size 35 x 35 no1 shipped naywhere int he worlds for 400 thank god i didnt put it on water yet

Any pics?

Thanks.... I would really like a pair with combing though. It's almost like money can't buy the combing effect!

Money may not buy you combs, but a slim fit combined with a good bike will... :)

Hey there guys I'm thinking of trying out a raw pair of Evisu's they're the No. 2 model I think with

embroidered gulls, I'm normally a waist 36 but I'm wondering whether I should size down or cop my normal size?

Post a pic of the model you're after, to give us a better clue fella.

And preciate it inthemix .. repped you my man !!

Had no idea they were akin to No.1 denim with that much shrinkage ..

GREAT info

No, they're sanforized. I'm not sure how his shrunk.

^ yeah, they're sanforized.. im not sure what I did with the measuring but I clearly fucked it up. they're now at 18.25". All I remember was the waist DID shrink a real good amount.. but its quite unusual.

ed - why did you buy those anyways!? Start working on my no.0s already! :)

no.0's fit are really off haha

here;'s a pic

IMG_0030-1.jpg

are these handpainted or screen printed on? compares it to my screen printed on no2's and handpainted ( seen myself) no 1's i could not tell.. help boys

They look very much painted to me, Ed. Got any close up pics?

I got 2001s with yellow gulls, in No.2 though:

dsc02542bv6.jpg

They're waaay smaller than tagged size (tagged 32, actual 30) so gonna start on them later in the year...plus, having seen the way that the No.2 Lot 1507 jacket is starting to fade, I'm pretty keen to see what can be done to the jeans.

As for the green caste Lot 0005, they've been worn hard for the past three weeks and still only slight signs of fading...