Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Sweet...

All that talk of new denim meant that I ended up going out last night in those No.2 2000s that I've had stored away for months...

I've only really been wearing the No.1 2000s and green caste mizuhiki 0005s recently, so was nice to wear something a little looser on the thighs...

They looked good, too :)

nice but try evisu lee's or yeah get the yamane deluxe hayaoki i think... id love to get them as my next pair!

I've been trying to get the Evis Lot 2101 Leepros for a while, but nowhere seems to have them left...The Heritage ones would be nice though.

And I've got the old Yamane Deluxe Lot 00, with the Evis label inside. I think (but am not totally sure) that they're classed as the equivalent to No.0 denim...

nah no non jap for me for evisu had a couple of heritage before gave them away

A lot of the Heritage denim is still made in Japan, especially the rarer sorts...and as Cheep would agree, the quality of some of the Heritage jeans is comparable to Japanese-made denim...

Plus the green caste are REAL hard faders...

A quick search shows that there might only be larger sizes left.

Keep your eyes open for the Hotei jeans:

2656278.jpg

http://www.djpremium.com/shop/G1-V62951-R54352-P424382/-heritage-hotel-fan-denim-jeans.html

And the mizuhiki jeans:

af6f_1_sbl.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Evisu-Genes-Jeans-Kout-Selvedge-Denim-No-Wash-38_W0QQitemZ190283598108QQihZ009QQcategoryZ11483QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

They're broken twill green caste selvage denim, like the brown box Wrangler tribute jeans released a while ago...

The denim's proper soft, and even after some real hard wear I can only see slight fadings on mine...

have you been to the Evisu outlet shop in Swindon?

It's not bad.... they have some of the louder Evisu but some are really cool and go for the 60-70 pound mark.

Nah, it wasn't open last time I was down there, but I've seen people selling stuff that they bought from there...

It's in the Great Western shopping place, isn't it?

Nah, it wasn't open last time I was down there, but I've seen people selling stuff that they bought from there...

It's in the Great Western shopping place, isn't it?

yeah thats the one. i want some japanese evisu.... how do i go about getting my hands on a pair. ebay.co.uk has very few if any!