Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Just when you didn't need an excuse to spend (for those in the United Kingdom, at least), TK Maxx have some pieces from the recent workwear-inspired Evisu range at stoopid prices.

Saw the railroad pants, navy union shirt, 1930s work shirt and others, all reduced to between £25 and £30. Most of these pieces cost around £175 new...

hi evisu experts, just dropping by here to authenticate and hopefully get some info on my £0.99 eBay pickups. they were hard to see from the pics and just listed as 'jeans'.

they are lot 2111, redline selvedge, scovill/style craft rivets, donut 'cowboy' buttons inc suspender ones, EVIS red tab, painted lazy S, lots of chainstitching...

i'm currently fighting with the waist but i think i will win :)

cheers!

th_evis6.jpg

th_evis5.jpg

th_evis4.jpg

th_evis3.jpg

th_evis2.jpg

th_evis1.jpg

th_evis.jpg

Very Nice... looks like a lot of life left in them.

I ended up giving my brown box pair to my cousin as they were about a size too big for me and seemed to fit him well. Took a couple of pics... hes a short ass like me but a much better fit around the waist. He was pretty stoked to get them so it all turned out well.

jessfront.jpg

jessback.jpg

I really like the fit Akiyama71, +rep! Nice summer cuffs to let some air in.

On the other hand (shameless plug), I've reduced my total price for my newest pair of Evisu 2000; it also includes shipping to anywhere in the world. See sig for link.