Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Mate, I completely managed to forget to say hello when you first posted this!

Savile Row is no longer, or at least Evisu's presence there is a thing of the past. Think they're over in east London, these days, but I've no idea as to whether or not any of my old contacts are still around...

Yes, it's a shame - saw the Evisu at Boxpark but in truth it is CRAP ! more trendy than good denim which is a shame but I guess that is where the money is for them.

Glad to hear you are still flying the flag though - take care matey!

im down to one pair of evisu... my son has my japanese no 1 specials now... beat them to shit... i patched holes in both knees with what looks like natural indigo heritage denim.

my evis went to my friend who loves baggy jeans... we were talking about it before going to the studio one day(never fucking made it.) and he said he cant find good baggy jeans. off they went.

still have a pair of vintge evisu... ill take some pics someday.

They are a W40 ! only worn about 3 or 4 times :(

Yes I will be happy to let them go rather sell than swap or trade actually.

Lovely jeans only wish they were ALOT smaller now !!

Ouch, I don't think those would work. I'm in the same boat as you weightwise. A few years ago they would have fit fine.

Hi guys.. good news that Evisu.jp still on SALE.

But my concern is, new Evisu jeans now have no tag inside (front).

Just to confirm with anybody here that bought Evisu jeans recently.

Here's the pic URL

http://ameblo.jp/anabebe0808/entry-11345994643.html?frm_src=thumb_module

I got Evisu Lot 2011 (Modern Cut with No.1 fabric) also have no tag inside (front).

Please, anybody can confirm this. Thanks.

Hey guys just picked these up and have to say I am very happy with them. I will try and post some fit pics at some point but for now here they are...

If anyone has any interesting information about these/thoughts let me know what you think!

Thanks

f5dad533-ee63-47c5-8567-7efe74f3e2e2-635-00000036b04e0e8e.jpg

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff280/dant02/f5dad533-ee63-47c5-8567-7efe74f3e2e2-635-00000036b04e0e8e.jpg

It appears to say Yamane on the rivets. I don't know what that means?

All thoughts/facts appreciated!

Edited by dant87

My No.2 2000s have been quite stubborn to fade, although i haven't worn that that much over the 2 years. Will definitely post some fit pics shortly.

Anyone still got love for MiJ EVISU?

Evisu Japan is the only way to go!

Yes I will get some up soon. Basically they are a bit more tapered towards the bottom of the leg as I understand it when compared to lot 2000 that is.

I contacted evisu Japan and they have confirmed its the slimmest fit they do.....but not much of it is about.

Tbh I actually prefer the fit to the 2000. Not by miles but just a little. I think the top half of the jeans if I remember correctly are cut the same as the 2000 just the bottom that's slightly slimmer.

Does anybody know what significance the yamane engraved rivets has? I know obv yamane owns evisu etc. I was under the impression there was usually Japanese writing on them as with my lot2000 no.1s

Does anybody know what significance the yamane engraved rivets has? I know obv yamane owns evisu etc. I was under the impression there was usually Japanese writing on them as with my lot2000 no.1s

No significance at all - they change the hardware as they see fit, and I wouldn't read much into it...A lot of the time, the 'Japanese writing' will just say 'Yamane' or 'Evisu jeans', anyway...

Wouldn't mind seeing some fit pic's , been interested in the 2005 for a while but haven't seen too many around

Second this, would be great to see for two reasons: firstly, I'd also love to see how they fit and, secondly, this thread suffers from a severe shortage of fit pics for the various models...

Here are some fit pics of the lot 2005.

Personally I love the slimmer taper at the bottom compared to the 2000 cut.

B4C26B0D-C6CC-4853-A04E-C7920FCDBE11-1477-000000F9C7ED4819_zps699cbd40.jpg

78724E23-65DF-45A6-8CA7-B93717C64448-1477-000000F9CE22236C_zps57086f7a.jpg

32F17865-467E-460E-8FA2-CC5E93920EB3-1477-000000F9D2D59327_zpsdd151ad4.jpg

3E1FC6E3-BE20-45FB-87DB-C12D4CEA9E5F-1477-000000FEC9FED857_zps1e211ca8.jpg

Let me know what you all think!

Edited by dant87