Evisu is still loved!

benzak

here ya go as you can see 3 different arcs right most is of course silk screened on leftmost im sure its handpainted on the middle one is the question

IMG_0039-2.jpg

IMG_0038-3.jpg

IMG_0037-2.jpg

anyone care to elaborate? thanks!

i can but im not sure why is it fatter than the leftmost one?

Ed, different painters have slightly different styles. On some of the Rakuten sites (well, translated ones :o) they even state that the gulls may be slightly different to the ones in the picture, because of this.

The two people in the UK who paint, Kanji and Hiroko, have their own styles and paint in a slightly different way too...

You thinking of breaking in some No.1s now then?

no 0 ended up at 86.5 cm ( 34 inch ) no more shrinkage left im sure patch is burned out im normally a 33 these are still big other parts of the jeans are still big on them zero's haha

the yellows are a 35

no 0 ended up at 86.5 cm ( 34 inch ) no more shrinkage left im sure patch is burned out im normally a 33 these are still big other parts of the jeans are still big on them zero's haha

the yellows are a 35

Someone needs to get some serious wear on the No.0s, just to see what they're like.

And don't forget to oil the patch on the No.1s, keep it looking sweet!

Marv what are the 3rd ones from left hand ? loving their colour !

what up man, those are the special stripey diacocks. These were the first pair of evisu's that i wanted after seeing them in an italian botique but not being able to afford them...Then a couple years later i finally got them at the discount price. These don't get nearly the wear I would like to give them cause they're so flashy, so they get relegated to going out jeans and doing stuff that doesn't involve going to work...and I work a ton...and then sometimes i just want to put in work on my regular jeans...so yall know how it goes. The denim on these is amazing. very soft, yet the weave is uneven and textured as all hell, with a really rich blue, almost too blue sometimes, like it's hard to match style blue. These are sized up two, i usually wear a 36, these are 38's. 0001 cut. Here's a few pics....

_MJS9096.jpg

_MJS9090.jpg

_MJS9086.jpg

I know a lot of people get bummed on these for whatever reason here, but whatevs, these jeans have their place and I'm still pretty hyped on em.

here's a few details

_MJS9106.jpg

_MJS9109.jpg

_MJS9113.jpg

I'll post some fit pics of a few of the other pairs that you guys asked to see like the 17oz and 21oz in the coming days or weeks.

enjoy.

NIce pics, marvelous1200...I got the camouflage daicock ones from the same 'batch', as it were. I found them second-hand, as I'd hankered after them back in the days...

These were on sale in the UK for just short of £300, an extortionate amount compared to Evisu's standard price range. The denim is just as you describe, with an almost 'waxy' texture to it as well...

The jeans from that release sell from more than No.1 denim in Japan, although added import taxes would no doubt play a part:

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.unrip-shop.com/oscommerce/catalog/default.php%3FcPath%3D44&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=4&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcamo%2Bdaicock%26start%3D40%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26hs%3DkxB%26sa%3DN

NIce pics, marvelous1200...I got the camouflage daicock ones from the same 'batch', as it were. I found them second-hand, as I'd hankered after them back in the days...

These were on sale in the UK for just short of £300, an extortionate amount compared to Evisu's standard price range. The denim is just as you describe, with an almost 'waxy' texture to it as well...

Have a pair of those ugly things. Got em for $70 though, and wouldn't have paid a cent more. However, the denim was nice. I'd say 15-16oz; slubby. I guess they're green caste.

head to head

no1 denim shrank no.0

waist 1inch 1inch

front rise 1/2" 1/2"

back rise 1/4" 1/2"

thigh 1/2" 3/4"

knee 1/2" 0"

inseam 3 1/4" 1/4"

hem 1/2" 0"

take note ben already soaked these before he sent them to me.

so ask ben for the original measurements

the measurements for the 0 denim is i did 2 boiling soak second soak didnt do anything to the denim meaning that after ben's soak and my first soak shrinkage was all out

the no1 denim shrinkage is all out too no more shrinkage left i can assure this measurement

ED