Evisu is still loved!

benzak

I'm trying to identify a pair of Evisu, but the Lot number is missing from the blue and orange cloth label. I'd say they were a straight leg.

They are a fairly dark denim with orange stitching (some yellow too) with a button fly and button back. They are 100% cotton, the selvedge runs up to the pockets (reinforced).

The only gull is a tiny stitched gull on the right pocket over a small red paint patch.

I'm trying to identify a pair of Evisu, but the Lot number is missing from the blue and orange cloth label. I'd say they were a straight leg.

They are a fairly dark denim with orange stitching (some yellow too) with a button fly and button back. They are 100% cotton, the selvedge runs up to the pockets (reinforced).

The only gull is a tiny stitched gull on the right pocket over a small red paint patch.

if you post pic's would be better but im sure i have seen a pair you have described

He posted a pic a couple fo pages up.

Anyway, I don't know what kind of identification you want, but they are I'd say 5 years old, from the European Evisu line before they started making that EV EU CRAPPPP!!!, made in Italy out of Japanese denim if I'm not mistaken, very dark blue which fades a little grey-ish, a little different from their average stuff, from when they started out trying some weirder things, fun jeans, not obnoxious or in your face, beat the shit out of them I'd say.

He posted a pic a couple fo pages up.

Anyway, I don't know what kind of identification you want, but they are I'd say 5 years old, from the European Evisu line before they started making that EV EU CRAPPPP!!!, made in Italy out of Japanese denim if I'm not mistaken, very dark blue which fades a little grey-ish, a little different from their average stuff, from when they started out trying some weirder things, fun jeans, not obnoxious or in your face, beat the shit out of them I'd say.

Yeah, those are the ones, I was trying to track down a lot number. I'd seen someone else selling a pair a while back and they claimed they were lot 0002, but I couldn't find any info on them.

The italian thing makes sense since I've seen a couple of EU shirts recently with the blue logo.

The new SuFu is tough getting used to :(

Nice updates Crash. Nice doll Cheep, lol, could be difficult getting miniature fades.

I think those are what's left from last season. If so, they run 1.5 sizes over tagged size.

lookin' good, brummie old chap!
Fucking spiffing, my dear fellow, what what!
Damn Crash, So H to the double O D!!!:D

Most likely only the UK-based people here would understand how silly any of the above would sound in my accent... :D

I came on earlier and thought most of the popular denim topics had been locked. I was like WTF!?

Yeah, and the search function appears to have gone West for me too.

And here we go, GI Crash at your service...

dsc02358ub9.jpg

dsc02360lj7.jpg

Bit pissed off with the waist stretching out, but the fit's not bad and the thighs have room to breathe!

These are pretty much the same silhouette as Lot 2000 No.2. Haven't measured them properly but I'd be surprised if there's much difference at all between the two jeans. If I get a chance later on I'll get the tape out...

Hi,

I have a pair of Evisu jeans I bought about 8 or 9 years ago. They have Brown gulls - seem to have been hand painted from the looks of things, and have brown paint extending up the leg about 18" giving them a brown turn up, they have a made in italy tag in them and the lot no. seems to be 436x39 I've taken a picture here:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xzhu8&s=4

Can anyone give me any information on these?

Thanks,

Johnny.

They just dont fit me... From the outside it gives the jeans kind of a golden sheen which I thought would be more subtle but is pretty obvious up close. I wouldn't say it makes them SHINY thought per se. Certainly they wouldn't blind you in bright light or anything.

I'm more curious if those gold threads will break and wear down as the jeans age...