Evisu is still loved!

benzak

They look fake to me. Especially the way the patch looks like plastic!

Don't even risk it man!

Some of the new season's stock looks interesting...seems to be a theme of rabbits on some of the tees...

They've also re-hashed the Lot 0004 Chinese-made No.1, without the carpenter-style denim panels on the legs but still looking like clown pants...and there's the Lot 0005 I mentioned above somewhere, that looks like it's made with the Nakame denim...

Ebay sellers always amuse me......"100% authentic selvedge denim!! They retail for $450!" Moron even provided pictures of the non-selvedge stitching.......... Someone even bid on it.

They've also re-hashed the Lot 0004 Chinese-made No.1, without the carpenter-style denim panels on the legs but still looking like clown pants
Ugly design?

Ugly design?

To my eyes, at least. The silhouette looks like this, but without the front denim panels, and with yellow gulls and a big yellow spot on the rear of the crotch:

dsc01342zt4.jpg

sweet can't find your stuff though...

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/crashtestbrummie

Just a tee and some older jeans, and some footwear...

with yellow gulls and a big yellow spot on the rear of the crotch:

That yellow makes it sound offensive. Sometimes, I wonder what the designers at Evisu are thinking.....You'd think a plain pair of jeans would sell better than some garish, "please point and laugh at me" pants.

just a quick question,

those jeans on the www.evisu.com site like these for example linksimilair quality to the heritage line or worse? like are they selvadge ?

From the general perspective of this site, worse...they're not raw and the fading's been done for you...

And I doubt that they're selvage, you'd be better off getting some Heritage and beating the crap out of them in my opinion.