Evisu is still loved!

benzak

got my deluxe this morning demin feels great ain't been able to get fit pics as wife is home but should have some up by sunday 4 or 5 pm.... uk time by the way

looks a bit big but you never no

Did you get the Rice Paper note with them? I know one pair I got from DoM came with it and another pair didn't. All deluxe do by the way and most should come in a box. The kanbo's come in a wooden box. If you want one you can email Evisu and they will ship you one for like $50 USD.

no i didn't just the jeans they look reall nice but fit me fine on the waist but the look a bit mc hammer right now

also the label says 50% cotten 50% flax? so is that like suagr cane? no selvedge either..

i also want to shrink them so a 90oC wash? i have no dryer

pics later on....................

Your call, really.

But I'd probably give them a real hot soak first and see what that does to them. Take measurements before they go in, so you can keep an eye open for any inseam shrinkage and stretch it out if needs be.

If you end up washing them, I'd skip using powder unless you have some Ecover or similar. Avoid the fast spin cycle at all costs, unless you want to risk getting creases in places where you wouldn't normally want creases...

But I'm sure other people would have different ways of doing it...And I'd be surprised if you got more than an inch out of the waist, despite what you might think. Good luck!

I'm glad I stayed away from those Kanbo's then.

Pics of the d67?

Hef,

My Kanbo's didn't have the Hammer thigh's. They are super lovely. Even through they are not selvage, the denim comes from the Cone Mill's. Pocket lining is purple linen and the hardware is awesome. They have leather washer's on most rivet's especially the hidden pocket rivet's.

Chambo,

Post some pic's of what I have mentioned above please and thank you!

d67 is ment to fade faster as from that start it has white speckles

From my experience, the D85 fades much faster. Like I previously said, I've had a pair of d67 for a year, and they've been worn at least 5-6 months. However, they look barely worn.

I just wondered if the newer versions were different.

Also, the white speckles simply indicate the slubbiness of the denim, since d67 is heavier.

Well I picked up the Lot 1930 today, but they're not in the condition I was expecting so may be returning them...they'd been cuffed and a few small holes had worn through the legs...Nice jeans though, proper vintage Evis cut and the denim looked like D85 but made for the Japanese market, with a red tab that said 'evisu' in lower case. I'm trying to sort some pics out now...

And some of the new season stuff is coming into the shops now. Saw some Lot 0005 in deep indigo, as opposed to the greencaste brown box denim. Was difficult to tell for sure under the shop lights but it looked like the Nakame denim...stitched gulls, black and gold.

And I'll be picking up my Deluxe on Thursday from London... :)

I'm looking to buy a house, but they way things are it might be an idea to hold onto my money and watch prices fall even more in 2009...

And I got those Deluxe for $128 from DoM, remember? Really want to see what the denim ages like on that pair with some proper hard wear...give the No.1s a rest for a bit, and wear the Deluxe and the Canes that I've been holding onto for a while...

ILHE1S whats in your locker then..?

I have 2 D67's. One is a Kamikaze and the other is Dow Luck. Then I have 3 D85's. The Red Box, Tamashi and The Blue Embroidered 1 that I am trying to sell. Last but not least my KM56 Hank Dyed Deluxe. I would like to venture outside of Evisu, but I can't find another brand that has a nice 55 cut.