2 evisu d85

1 evisu d67

1 evisu ramen slim cut eu ed

1 evisu brown box

1 sugarcane oki

1 skull 5010 6x6

1 levi i got for xmas i never wear

think thats it i want some samurais and the leepros

Fucking hell Chambo, no wonder you're running the risk of being homeless for Xmas!

Saying that, I used to have loads of Diesel that I flogged on eBay to get me started with this...

Okay so I have a pair of Evisu's in hand - what details can I look for to ensure authenticity? There's definitely the selvedge stitch when I roll up a leg, but I've had no experience with Evisu and the misaligned belt loops / offset front button closure look off. They are lot 0003, which is apparently a lighter weight of denim than all the others? It came with a one wash finish, but its definitely still selvedge. I can provide pics, but thats kinda a pain in the ass. Is there anything I can look for in wash tags / specific stitching to guarantee they're legit?

Okay so I have a pair of Evisu's in hand - what details can I look for to ensure authenticity? There's definitely the selvedge stitch when I roll up a leg, but I've had no experience with Evisu and the misaligned belt loops / offset front button closure look off. They are lot 0003, which is apparently a lighter weight of denim than all the others? It came with a one wash finish, but its definitely still selvedge. I can provide pics, but thats kinda a pain in the ass. Is there anything I can look for in wash tags / specific stitching to guarantee they're legit?

Pics would make it a lot easier, but if there's selvedge and chainstitch then you're off to a good start...Does it say where it was made?

Must be a unique pair, I didn't even know they had a 2003 cut. Sorry, but I'd need to see pics.

Okay here's pics I just took of my Evisu's - the quality on them is good regardless of authenticity and I'm gonna wear them either way but I'd like to know what you guys think.
Fuck it, just wear dem bichez. You can probably get good fades anyway. Looks pretty real, but I'm not an expert on the stuff outside of JP.

edit: everyone else beat me to it…

Yeah - any idea where I can get some info on Lot 0003? Nobody seems to have heard of it before...is it really thinner than both 0001 and 0002 because these seem without doubt thicker than my Dior MIJ's.

hey boston where did you get em? ebay?

No I bought them off someone here but he didn't have any references. I got them under a different account name through a friend awhile ago. Upon buying a legitimate pair of Evisu's and comparing them to these, I had new doubts as to their authenticity based on the leather patch and weird middle belt loop in the back.

lots of pics guys..........

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

these were after the wash was worried but.......

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

pockets are blue now leather on the riviets has burned because of the heat they looked alot slimmer tried them on......

DSC00589.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

fit is great waist is slimmer legs are super will post measurments up soon thoughts???