Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Evisu Genes Jeans Kout Selvedge

or

hotel fans..

can you guys give me some ideas on which one to buy?

They are both made of the same Green Cast Denim and the same 0001 cut I think!:confused:

It"s all up to you man! One has stitched Knots and the other Black painted diacocks. Personally I like the Hotei Fans and have been trying to get my hands on a pair! Also like how the leather patch has a fan painted on it!

Im sayin you made mention that you went with the knot lock pocket and folks enquiring what denims you had on without a clue .....

all of 3 posts back

Ah, my bad.

I've had the knot ones for a while now but only started to wear them very recently. And the greencast jeans are unwashed but soft, so no need to soak.

That make more sense now?

(those are the jeans I'm wearing in the pic with Kanji)

Evisu just opened near me here in Jeju. Walked in and looked around, the denim is thin like tissue paper, and the cuts are like some ed hardy or FUBU type shit.

I got my normal size, which is 32 these days, but they're now between 34 and 35.

S'pose it depends on how you want to wear them - the front rise is a lot higher in comparison to my 2000s (12 compared to 9.5). If I were to wear them snug then they'd fit me but end up somewhere just below my navel.

Plus, I'd end up with my arse looking like a new Death Star with the pocket placement the way it is, and the crotch outline of a 70s rocker.

I'd prefer to sag them a bit and get a more flattering look.

A big store selling fakes? Seriously? Isn't that a little ballsy, opening an "Evisu" store with a bunch of all evisu stuff? That's pretty far out, even for asians.

A big store selling fakes? Seriously? Isn't that a little ballsy, opening an "Evisu" store with a bunch of all evisu stuff? That's pretty far out, even for asians.

Should've got pics. Most Evisus run from 13 to 14.5 oz, although they have made 10-12 oz models. It's hard to imagine it being paper thin. I wish I could see the store.