What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Kansas - "hair on hide", dope!

kromophobic - nice fit on the N&F! Wearing mine for the first time today - my aunt picked these up at a Barney's outlet for $29 :eek:

They're unbleached selvage, gotta say I really like them - great for summer.

Heading off to one of our client's annual bbq....

6bc82926.jpg

df988642.jpg

Alden, N&F, Fob

^^Man are those the Leffot Aldens? They look amazing. Gonna pull the trigger on some new Aldens soon, but don't think I could pull off the navy. Cheers.

Kansas - "hair on hide", dope!

kromophobic - nice fit on the N&F! Wearing mine for the first time today - my aunt picked these up at a Barney's outlet for $29 :eek:

They're unbleached selvage, gotta say I really like them - great for summer.

Heading off to one of our client's annual bbq....

Alden, N&F, Fob

Must spread... Fit is fantastic! And those shoes... so nice!

U.S. Navy, Lee, Sperry

5793533839_db6765e24f.jpg

What fit are those Kansas? They look PERFECT on you. I want a pair. The Hair On Hide patch rules.

I've had several questions on these. I bought these at a resale shop.No tags other than Gold Label and the hair patch. I think the model # is 101. Anyone help?

I've had several questions on these. I bought these at a resale shop.No tags other than Gold Label and the hair patch. I think the model # is 101. Anyone help?

Made in Poland? They were fairly widely available here around four or so years ago, if I remember rightly...selvage denim jeans based on a generic Lee 101 cut :)

imag0183b.jpg

Levi's

Evisu Lazy S Leepro

Alfred Sargent Kelso

Carhartt in hand

Inkwork by Rob Colley

Made in Poland? They were fairly widely available here around four or so years ago, if I remember rightly...selvage denim jeans based on a generic Lee 101 cut :)

i've got some hair on hide gold labels - different cut to kansas' though. they're amongst my favourite jeans, real nice denim. i missed these on ebay last week, which claim to be based on a 1930s cut - they look similar to the ones he posted?

i'm just wearing underpants atm. they do have a denim effect print on them, but i reckon no-one really wants to see it...

Those 101Zs you posted the link for are different to those sported by Kansas. They're an older model with inferior denim and construction - I had a pair of the 101B version a few years back and gave them away. They shrank quite a bit.

I also have a pair of the organic cotton hair-on-hide left-hand twill Gold Label 101Bs (black selvage) stashed away that I'll start wearing on a couple of summers - they look quite interesting but I think I'll get the hems chainstitched first!

that's interesting. the pair i have are 101z, but they look totally different to the ones i posted - they also have a black selvedge line. i got them before i knew owt about jeans though, and there's very little info on the label, so i can't tell you much more about them...

i've got some hair on hide gold labels - different cut to kansas' though. they're amongst my favourite jeans, real nice denim. i missed these on ebay last week, which claim to be based on a 1930s cut - they look similar to the ones he posted?

Was the 101Z even in production in the 30s? I thought it came along a little later than that, although I'm not 100% sure.

I've the 1930 101B model (not the only 30s model, mind), which has brace buttons and cinchback...

imag0186copy.jpg

Bolongaro Trevor

Evisu broken twill mizuhiki jeans

OG adidas Lendl Champ 2 'The Face' trainers

• sufu1 unpinned this topic