What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Love the deep blue of that mf shirt riff.

B mentioned to me the other day she missed when her "house" plants would be in the background of my pictures back when she had the apartment. So heres some of your real house plants babe. Place is like a jungle:D

beatsplants.jpg

supreme bomber and sweater

jins

plants and pumpkins

therelativity - + rep

riff - need to spread but love the neat and tidy look. are those the 1980 kmw x context super black jeans? i've never tried to pair them with my cigar indy boots but after seeing your fit, i'll have to give it a go! inspiring... icon12.gif

farmer - that sweater is supercool

beats - 22oz on top? that's insanity! agreed about the 1.4 > 1.2

the thread's on fire!

@riff those pants are amazing. More info? I've been looking for something similar in that kind of fabric for ages.

beeetus - i could be wrong but i think those are the kmw x context black charcoal dyed 1980s. they were released in 2007. riff's appear to be brand new but they will soften up and lose the stiffness and sheen after a number of wears and a wash. they fade into a darkish grey colour.

Cool, thanks lowrider. Might be my monitor, but they look rather blue.

Anyone know where I could get a pair of dark indigo, preferably twill or cotton (not denim) pants? I've been on the verge of buying some material I found and having my friend who is a tailor make me a pair similar to the Rogue Territory work trousers.

Cool, thanks lowrider. Might be my monitor, but they look rather blue.

Anyone know where I could get a pair of dark indigo, preferably twill or cotton (not denim) pants? I've been on the verge of buying some material I found and having my friend who is a tailor make me a pair similar to the Rogue Territory work trousers.

damn, i hate being colour blind. i thought they were black.

have you checked out the BiG navy chino?

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=7677&category_id=&manufacturer_id=55&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

No fault for sure, but I don't see the utility when I would never even shoot it at 1.2 it would be cool to have the option, but I feel like that shallow it becomes pretty useless except in the middle of the night, and at that thin DoF I hear the electronic AF is iffy. Id rock one for sure, build quality etc. not saying I wouldnt but just like the 85 1.2 the lens just isn't as useful as the tame mid range models. The thing I would want from that lens is the rounded blade aperture for super buttery bokeh. Its got some sexy bokeh...

I would put my extra 800 bucks towwards that 5D though...jealous.

Morse - good stuff!

therelativity - + rep

riff - need to spread but love the neat and tidy look. are those the 1980 kmw x context super black jeans? i've never tried to pair them with my cigar indy boots but after seeing your fit, i'll have to give it a go! inspiring...

;) Sweet fit there ^ lowrider - as always!

@riff those pants are amazing. More info? I've been looking for something similar in that kind of fabric for ages.

Hey beeetus, lowrider is right - they are the KMW x Context super blacks. Mine have about 7-8 months solid wear (office, evenings out), with no soak or wash to date. The denim is interesting - it's developed almost a shiny patina with wear, nearly leather-like. And they're still stiff as ever.

When I get a chance on the weekend, I'll post up some pics in the KMW thread.

I would also suggest the BIG chinos. But why not the Rogue Territory workpants, or even the MF midnight riders?

Hey beeetus, lowrider is right - they are the KMW x Context super blacks. Mine have about 7-8 months solid wear (office, evenings out), with no soak or wash to date. The denim is interesting - it's developed almost a shiny patina with wear, nearly leather-like. And they're still stiff as ever.

When I get a chance on the weekend, I'll post up some pics in the KMW thread.

I would also suggest the BIG chinos. But why not the Rogue Territory workpants, or even the MF midnight riders?

Man, it must be my eyes that are screwy. They totally looked like a dark navy/indigo to me which is what I'm looking for.

I've been lusting after the Rogue Territory work trousers for a long time and are probably what I'll end up getting. Although those BIG chinos look mighty nice. I just need to stop buying boots!

Mine have about 7-8 months solid wear (office, evenings out), with no soak or wash to date. The denim is interesting - it's developed almost a shiny patina with wear, nearly leather-like. And they're still stiff as ever.

riff - mine lost their sheen after the first wash (by hand with dr. bronner's) iirc. have you washed yours yet? i loved the sheen and was sad when they went bye bye... icon9.gif

riff - mine lost their sheen after the first wash (by hand with dr. bronner's) iirc. have you washed yours yet? i loved the sheen and was sad when they went bye bye... icon9.gif

Lowrider - I've been wearing them "gently" (office, dinners out, etc), so I've managed to avoid washing. I'll be sorry when the inevitable wash day comes and they lose the sheen :(

• sufu1 unpinned this topic