What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

demonito- Do you do anything to the rough out leather on those? I just scored a pair of Farmer/Ranchers off of Ebay from White's in rough out and it will be my first pair in that leather. Those look great.

no i dont do anything to gouh outs i dont dub them too dont want them wax on my cuffs

could somebody resist to buy a perfectly fitted pair of bloody nice boots from these unbelievable awesome looking gentlemen?!!5128722389_d528feea01_z.jpg

me:Stetson,Lofgren,Fullcount,Redwing

To:vintage Ben Sherman,Tailor Hoff Cavalry Twill vest(stunning piece,believe me!),Pikebrothers,Redwing

Edit: Moin Rüdiger!

could somebody resist to buy a perfectly fitted pair of some bloody nice boots from these unbelievable awesome looking guys?!!!

Well, I could, but just because my money's almost gone. But it was nice meeting you. Repped for an awesome outfit and store (seen in reality).

Well, I could, but just because my money's almost gone. But it was nice meeting you. Repped for an awesome outfit and store (seen in reality).

cheers.dont worry,we are well equipped with all the stuff you need to feed your addiction for years,hehe!(VERY dirty laughing here)

Dope-ass fits on this page!

Fab - that vest looks real good - always like the berber-lined stuff!

Almostnice - good to see you back! After your posts last night, I am glad to see that you are using your extra monies for some quality illicit substances... :D

Vin!! Are those the JCrew NB collabs? They look great man!

Santos - fantastic, rich colour palette - love it! All preme? ;)

Gilangaditya - great tee/jeans!

xrevengex - gave me a shock, until I saw the last line, lol!

It's getting too damn cold for this shit... Maybe I should put a heater in my squirrel-free shed? :D

0743d318.jpg

Alden

Eternal

Hinoya

MF

buzz watchcap

could somebody resist to buy a perfectly fitted pair of bloody nice boots from these unbelievable awesome looking gentlemen?!!5128722389_d528feea01_z.jpg

me:Stetson,Lofgren,Fullcount,Redwing

To:vintage Ben Sherman,Tailor Hoff Cavalry Twill vest(stunning piece,believe me!),Pikebrothers,Redwing

Edit: Moin Rüdiger!

I definitely won't be able to resist!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic