What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Just got home from this.........ARCADE FIRE! just a teaser. more to come in WAYJDT when I get a chance / get my head back on straight. best fucking rock show i've seen, maybe ever. right up there with Radiohead from Lollapalooza '08.

5017014816_a57e8361c6_z.jpg

got caught in a rainstorm coming home...random mirror WAYWT style.

5017002230_d01f7be61c_z.jpg

vintage leather

gap denim western

UO v neck

dog tags (Dad's)

PBJ xx-007

suede boot (no vis)

I'm in my loose, no-belt phase right now and lemme tell ya...damn it feels good. I never thought I'd return to these boyfriendy-somewhat-baggy W30 jeans but I'm damn glad I didn't give them away. I've grown weary of tighter, or even just fitting jeans right now. (No I haven't gained weight -- I'm just sick of 'em).

5017249155_3234354db1_z.jpg

5017856324_6ca2ddd931_z.jpg

On another note, I'm climbing in one day (with Mum and brother-in-law) the tallest mountain in the lower-48 United States: Mt. Whitney. It's a brutal, 22-mile hike (round trip). Bro-in-law and I've done it once before, this is Mum's 10th time. It takes about 20 hours. We're acclimating this weekend and proceeding on the hike next Tuesday. Currently, I'm on a 2x daily regimen of Diamox meds (for altitude sickness). We're starting at Whitney Portal -- going to the Summit and back down.

Check this link out :

http://www.timberlinetrails.net/WhitneyMain.html

What I'm wearing:

IHSH-16 black from Giles UK (XS)

American Apparel Ladies Baseball Jersey (L)

IH-1634 straight-cut jeans from SESF (W30)

Sperry Tie-Dyed Topsiders from zappos (6N)

Another day, another 180 pages of Balzac

waywt2010922001.jpg

waywt2010922003.jpg

Glasses: NYC streets, $5

Sweater: Uniqlo

Shirt: GAP

Pants: Urban Outfitters X Dockers

Socks: J.Crew

Shoes: David & Joan

Volunteer photographer and friend Kristen (I couldn't believe she plays softball either):

waywt2010922004kristen.jpg

I'm not sure if i've lost a bit of weight (unlikely) or my skulls suddenly stretched out quite a bit but the fit is so much more on point lately.

5018538777_edc1a0c267_z.jpg

not alot of photo taking time today so i snapped this quick fit pic this morning in the doorway...forgot to check the camera settings before i put it down! ya'll get the idea anyway :) the top pic is true to colors...

5018536775_a09566fd63_z.jpg

UO jacket

pocket t

skull 5010xx

puma temo (i don't wear sneakers other than chucks often, but i've had these for ages and it was rainy as fuck and they're leather, so i went with it....)

sorry for the shitty phone pic, my girl has the SLR

2qncl5j.jpg

Levi's slim fitting chore coat thing that I bought in SF a while back...don't know anything about it, never seen another one

thrifted striped l/s tee

Rogue Territory DBL

Vintage police boots

920677ba.jpg

KMW x Context

Sigh... I can't even remember where I last left off on the list, but here's another to add to the Shit that Riff Owns that dkatz Also Wants to Own.

I tend to shy away from black-on-brown, but this is making me reconsider.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic