What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Thx - yea, the denim is amazing: hairy, with various hues of blue, slubby. I didn't capture it, but the slight difference in shade between the denim & the lighter weight rear/leg pockets is cool... Happy with this trade :)

Guest I LOVE LFC

Just got up from me last night shift, breakfast time

DSCF8150-1.jpg

DSCF8157-1.jpg

DSCF8162-1.jpg

Bape

Ooe Yofukuten

Vans

Breakfast today was a can of Fosters, we need to go shopping tonight!!!

DSCF8127-1.jpg

Guest I LOVE LFC

Thanks man, 2 an a half weeks solid wear so far, haha! I'm just relieved I got the sizing spot on, that was the biggest thing I was concerned with, but they've turned out great.

I also must spread for your wayjdt post!

farmer those kicks are the dopeness...

today whilst watching champions league(young boys v. hotspur)

Man U Luis Antonio Valencia #25

28481760.jpg

42408216.jpg

ya'll know salaami don't halfstep...all the trimmings. patch is on both sleeves

12443091.jpg

the dope part is that on the gold part it says''premier league'' all over but you have to hold it to light at a certain angle. i live about 3000 miles from the theater of dreams so i had to order the name/# kit directly from Man U. i love the felt texture. i refuse to rock a devil so i took yellow paint and painted it's head, tail and pitch fork yellow to blend in with the crest.

black kufi

denime( i cheated on my warehouse today)

converse one star from target

^Good to hear. The rain coming was actually a godsend. A few more days of the draught conditions we were having and we'd have to run irrigation. Which would take a lot of added labor to move that 30' piping. Problem is now we are getting so much rain it's going to push the tomatoes too fast and a lot of them are going to split. Oh well still a better year for farming then last. Thanks salaami. Todays a good day for alot of goretex and yall ready know how I feel about your jawns.:D

Nice rel! Dylanbooth, that aero is sweet! Good stuff beatle!

Damn, the weekend went by quick.

6f3797e7.jpg

b9a0f963.jpg

6c603607.jpg

trickers, 811, apolis

I like the way this looks, but I've been having a problem choosing a cuff size. Should there be no stacks if I cuff? Either way, good look.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Same as usual, pretty windy today. No beer 'til the footy tonight, as I'm a responsible Dad until 6pm, haha.

DSCF8168-1.jpg

DSCF8165-1.jpg

Mountain Research

Garbstore

Ooe 3202DTR

Ralph Lauren(no vis)

Vans

Coin pocket detail

DSCF8179-1.jpg

Laces are proud to be turning blue

DSCF8169-1.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic