What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Got about 5-6 inches of snow overnight.

Fucking snow.

IMGP0008-5.jpg

IMGP0016-1-2.jpg

North Face Hat

Spiewak Putnam Field Jacket

Vintage Pendleton Western Wool Shirt

AA V-Neck T-Shit

Warehouse 660 Jeans

Red Wing 9016 Boots

Some good stuff on this page! Vinneus - great look. Outta rep but will return! That red chambray is calling me! :)

@ kino: we need better-lit pics of you.... Denim & rubber, eh? ;)

Crosspost from WAYJDT:

relaxing01.jpg

vis (no viz), lvc47, sugar cane, patagonia pack & fingerless gloves, mad hatter beanie...

Must spread Rep.

Riff is my favorite Superdenim poster at the moment. Everything comes off so organic, you can tell he has good taste.

@mpcec -I'm guessing 47s? Regardless, looking great roy6!

@djarrow - green SC sherpa is dope - great combo with your jungle clothes!

catchforusthefoxes, thx for your kind words! Where ya been?? :confused: You started my fave thread then vanished! C'mon back - we miss ya! :)

@mpcec -I'm guessing 47s? Regardless, looking great roy6!:)

Thanks rif & mpec. They're '33s, but downsized so they look a lot trimmer. Sorta like '47s if you can't see the waist.

superscore- seconded. Sweatshirt day, March 10th. I'm not too familiar with PF Flyers so I don't know the model name. It says "Bob Cousy All American" on the tongue and "green label" on the bottom, but maybe they all do. I'll look at the PF Flyer site and try to match it.

Guest forest

haha yes it took 3 post because the site was slow and not working. damn why you gatta bag on me like that whats wrong with the sweat shirt its just a different kinda camo. and as far as the walls i painted that when i was in high school and never got around to changing it.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic