What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

:D yes,... i DO my friend,....

besides a couple of old santa cruzes and longboard larry´s i own a "dervish" and "dancer" both made by Loaded, California.... in my younger years i used to ride pool but now am to old to risk my old nasty neck,.... :D

cool! yeah i got a dervish as well, love it. hoping the snow will disappear soon so i can start ridin again! gotta love adam^2 haha. i miss their old vids.

could be wrong but that looks like the regular pale ale to me, not IPA.

damn bro... siq. you have no idea how much we go through. my friend had a whole room of empty cartoons in his apartment. hes getting help... haha

yea, i was pretty hooked on the stuff all through school. hard not to be with the local prices. too bad it's so far out of the way. the brewery/restaurant are awesome. they have like 40+ different brews on tap, great food and you can take tours.

Gaijin, they're second generation golden doodles (golden lab x standard poodle). Brothers from the same litter. The bigger one - Rufus, is more lab-like, and the smaller guy - Shaggy - has more of the curly-haired poodle features.

Had a day off,so it was up to me to give the daughter a lift on the wifes pushbike to the kindergarten.arriving there i noticed a puncture at the backtire,pushed the bike(hence the name)to the nearby bicycleworkshop to fix it.as i lost my trusty old Flying Dutchman 3 weeks ago,some of you might remember i had some major blackout after the adidas originals launchparty at t he creamshop,cant remember anything but the the bike was gone next day,worst was the device for the kids-seat,anyway at the bicycleshop i felt in love with this beauty:

4389926721_203b1e8d4a.jpg

they wanted 200,- for it,got it for 190,- and a repairkit,its fully warranted,all i iam gonna ad is a Brooks leather seat.

fuck bikes now,after that we met a friend with his kids to have a look at this years final projects at the University of Arts:

4389927621_0935d82737.jpg

Apples can be art (but they dont taste as good anymore)

4390698228_ceeae7204c.jpg

looks like iam not the only one here wearing SC Okinawas and 9011s...

4390699756_58fb7566c3.jpg

beautyful art nouveau glass front

4389931313_14cdfafdb7.jpg

becoming a Bachelor of Arts for taping some green foil on the wall?

I ll take one please!

4390701610_5759247357.jpg

kids are always on the run

4390702684_4e97388100.jpg

Art always start where understanding stops.this man was wearing 1909s!

Gaijin, they're second generation golden doodles (golden lab x standard poodle). Brothers from the same litter. The bigger one - Rufus, is more lab-like, and the smaller guy - Shaggy - has more of the curly-haired poodle features.

We call them labradoodles. They're a real couple of beauts riff.

one week since the face evo. same outfit as that night (jacket and jeans)...lol. Still have dried blood on my jacket.

4391114722_f21a4f65cc.jpg

4390346549_197d156096.jpg

gap hat

cheap von zips

windbreaker

uniqlo sweatshirt

T

Skull 5010xx 6x6

diesel chucks

bonus: suprised i didn't get two blown out knees! Skulls held up admirably

4390346895_0c11b6168b.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic