What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Guest guincho
Did you take a picture with a film camera? I feel like I've seen a ton of folks do this... that's crazy dedication.

yeah, film camera. didn't take it for a waywt though, but it fit so I posted it.

not too tight, what kind of suspenders are those?

Guest I LOVE LFC
now its just putting them on and see'ing if the wife notice's that i have a new pair? lol

I've tried this so many times! She always notices!

you might find this hard to believe, but Morse is a DJ and he's into dub, reggae and such. i don't find it hard to believe considering how high he got me in NYC. eating whole chicken cheesesteaks and whatnot at 4 in the morning. didn't wanna say then but i coulda ate a whole nuther one too.

I didn't notice the "can't wait..." If appearance can be taken as any sort of legitimate indication of a person's taste in music, I'd have to say that he didn't strike me as a death metal sort of guy. Although, who the hell knows.

DJs are a secretive, odd lot -- always trying to keep some measure of anonymity, which would explain his frequent use of pixelation.

And what in hell is "whole chicken cheese"?

oh, and morse, be prepared to witness your Pats get crushed in Super Bowl XLV by our Bears. No hard feelings, it's simply fate. The cosmos desire a Bears victory, plain and simple. I'll see your whole chicken cheese, and raise you a polish sausage.

NLjmnXJ8cJE&playnext=1&list=PL96AA1265D6ABFD92&index=8

2kXX0xxuF3A&feature=related

VFnbYW8MCXc&feature=related

your fridge has a jungle growin on it. oh and you forgot to pixelate the grill dude.

Shooter!! When we headed back to NY man? Karl's steaks and only the greenest trees:)

morse -- a lot of death metal in that record collection?

I'm a reggae dj but been on Serato for years so most of those are old reggae LP's, 12", 7", hip hop, lots of metal, hardcore..

oh, and morse, be prepared to witness your Pats get crushed in Super Bowl XLV by our Bears. No hard feelings, it's simply fate.

Now the Americans can chat about football for a sec...let me put a swift end to your argument.

Past performance is a good indicator for future results. Let's talk about 02, 04, 05, possibly the best QB and coach to ever do it (fact not opinion), undefeated season etc...Look at the hardware! The Jets have no basis for all their shit talking and you, josh, are stuck in a fantasy from 1986. Pats talk pon the field.

.Now the Americans can chat about football for a sec...let me put a swift end to your argument.

Past performance is a good indicator for future results. Let's talk about 02, 04, 05, possibly the best QB and coach to ever do it (fact not opinion), undefeated season etc...Look at the hardware! The Jets have no basis for all their shit talking and you, josh, are stuck in a fantasy from 1986. Pats talk pon the field.

Man, I know. I have to hold onto something though. We're gonna annihilate those poor, dumb bastards from Seattle tomorrow, along with their porcelain QB and whomever has the misfortune to face us in the NFC c. game. The Super Bowl is something else though. I believe the Bears can beat the Pats, but I sure as shit wouldn't bet the farm.

'85 was a good year, and there have been few since.

Guest redchris

feckin filthy weather today. pissing down.

15012011640.jpg

barbour

sda

sc 1945 leepros

RW

I took the redkids to 2 parties today, one was for a 3 yr old nursery mate, the other their 90 yr old Grt Grandmother. More milfs at the 1st one to be fair.

Got the kids to bed and watched a film of the ali v frazier fight in Manila. fuck me they were hard bastards.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic