What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Cheers, guys. That was a nice sequence of photos there :)

Superscore- my cap is a standard USN wool watch cap, $6 at the local Surplus store. If you can't find any, I'd be happy to ship you a couple. They are the warmest hat I've worn, and I am bald, so I know what I'm talking about. They tend to lose their shape after about 2 months of wear, though, but at that price I can't complain...

Cheers, guys. That was a nice sequence of photos there :)

Superscore- my cap is a standard USN wool watch cap, $6 at the local Surplus store. If you can't find any, I'd be happy to ship you a couple. They are the warmest hat I've worn, and I am bald, so I know what I'm talking about. They tend to lose their shape after about 2 months of wear, though, but at that price I can't complain...

thx mark,... that would be great! how´s about combine shipment with keyholder order ;)

will drop you a pm within the next days,....

nice fit superscore, and a sweet (non showing) tee to that! do you ride a longboard as well, or just wearin it like any other tee ?

:D yes,... i DO my friend,....

besides a couple of old santa cruzes and longboard larry´s i own a "dervish" and "dancer" both made by Loaded, California.... in my younger years i used to ride pool but now am to old to risk my old nasty neck,.... :D

didn't have my tripod while i was out shooting today...

4388834232_ec3ec372bc.jpg

4388834066_0fcdf7acf4.jpg

uniqlo

vintage leather

lowepro slingshot bag

thick ass flannel

n&f

chuck

:D yes,... i DO my friend,....

besides a couple of old santa cruzes and longboard larry´s i own a "dervish" and "dancer" both made by Loaded, California.... in my younger years i used to ride pool but now am to old to risk my old nasty neck,.... :D

The Dancer is probably my favorite board for all around (the Hustler II is a close second). It works remarkably well bombing down parking garages even though it's a dancer. I lucked out and got the exact board that's pictured on the Loaded site since it was left over from the photo shoot at their office (really like the black/green linen used in this board). Discounted too since it was a little scuffed.

HSjpMT3e9pM

• sufu1 unpinned this topic