What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

old.jpg

here are some jeans that we found at the levis flagship store in union square san francisco.

the tag states

SELVEDGE DENIM is of the utmost quality and construction. Marked by the clean edge along the inseam, this denim is still produced by narrow shuttle looms. Cuff your jeans to show the red stitch. Proof you own the best denim made

they have been bleached in the manner that would have been normal for skinheads in the 70s. there are what appear to be one wash also although they were full price at $98. the bleached model was very very cheap.

the denim is very clean with little slub.

edmond is the denim king of pop ! HA! the only item really want is a jean jacket. like a denime/evis jointsomething osaka5 i've been secretly fiending for one for a while...almostnice is killing it with that one.

edmond is the denim king of pop ! HA! the only item really want is a jean jacket. like a denime/evis jointsomething osaka5 i've been secretly fiending for one for a while...almostnice is killing it with that one.

Salaami- i have an Evisu jacket that i'm about to get rid of. drop me a line in interested.

the tag states...

That is, for the most part, all marketing. There is plenty of non-selvage denim that is high quality, and plenty of crap selvage denim. In reality, the selvage has nothing to do with the quality of the denim. Full price at $98 is not going to be even close to the 'best denim made'.

they have been bleached in the manner that would have been normal for skinheads in the 70s.

'Bleachers' usually look a little more like this:

6371L1.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGUuKdNRV8C5HrxiJeNAuOKMtKdkg

i couldn't wear the shit and take pics too...HaGa, FC are on it! fuck a shave...

day by day cutoff tee from years back

FC

chucks

im a black skin head. i've been black and bald since birth, but didn't realize it!

4s05jr.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic