Left Field Jeans

scotty2

Do you mean the Cone indigo miners from a couple years ago? I'm pretty sure that fabric was discontinued by Cone unfortunately.

Ah that's a huge bummer. Absolutely love my pair and they are the best fitting pants I own. What about other selvage miner trousers?

• 4 weeks later...

How do I go about sizing the new indigo chinos? If I were a 34 in the miner cut would I be better off going with a 35 or a 34 and hoping it stretches? Are these going to shrink at all?

so, doing another denim fade contest. This time the Black Maria's.  We will be posting on the Fade blog on the site as well as here. We are gathering up contestants in the next two weeks. For all contestants(only if you are going to participate and post picts) will get 20% off their pair with denim code DH20. The contest will last for a year and prizes will be $500 GC for first place and $300GC for second place to be used at www.leftfieldnyc.com We will be posting all names that use the discount as contestants and encourge as much interaction as possible between all. These jeans are yarn dyed sulphur warp and weft so that they will fade just  like indigo and have a very special look after wear. They are pure sulphur, no indigo base like some other jeans where the sulphur wears off and they look like indigo again. Looking forward to another great year and contest with the SUFU community! best, Christian 

Edited by Left Field

Excited to start wearing my muleskinner again now that the weather is going to start turning cool again. The arms and cuffs are just starting to show some fades, I am psyched to give this a beating over the fall. Love pretty much everything about this jacket but the inner pocket, really wish it was on the other side opposite the outside chest pocket, it would make it more useful because I find that trying to use both pockets at once is too much bulk in one place.

3gYKTau.jpg

vXG82wO.jpg