Left Field Jeans

scotty2

I Hope pepper will be able to hem those bad boys^

Christian or Andrew, do these have felled inseams as usual?

no idea. That would be great too. Is it the natural that theyre planning on dying themselves?

edit: read back a few pages, 18oz collect mills for the chelsea only, 23 oz collect greaser. 17oz cone fabric in the works, didn't specify which cut gets it.

Edited by SuperJackle

any chance of getting some more pictures of the 23oz greasers.  I really want a pair but would love a better idea of either fit or pictures of the fabric before I commit.

The fit should be pretty much identical to the other greasers in the webshop, which do have fit pictures.

I'm sure the fit is almost identical to the existing greaser fits.  I'm just not familiar with the particular fabric that's being used so I was interested to see how it looked, how much it will stretch etc. I'm guessing its sanforized which helps things. $305 is super reasonable for heavy weight denim, just want to make sure I have all the info before making an informed purchase.

I'm sure the fit is almost identical to the existing greaser fits.  I'm just not familiar with the particular fabric that's being used so I was interested to see how it looked, how much it will stretch etc. I'm guessing its sanforized which helps things. $305 is super reasonable for heavy weight denim, just want to make sure I have all the info before making an informed purchase.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think heavyweight denim tends to stretch less overall than regular weight denim, though I have no real experience with heavyweight denim myself. I think someone mentioned that Christian and Andrew are at a show in London at the moment, so it might be a few days.

washed my 15oz kuroki chelseas friday night.

cold right-side-out (you can see the fold lines from the machine which i like) with the rest of my darks.

i noticed they looked small when they came out so i put them on and wore them a few hours. they stretched out a bit today. they really need to be repaired before i continue wearing them. they are beautiful though.

0CB726F8-F2EB-4394-8ABD-E7BD21EA4C80-308

40258778-44AB-4D72-8E3E-DDF199D23252-308

CBB5AD87-FAAA-47EF-8F60-0216A1A31C43-308

81006BB4-EFA7-4E4A-80B0-DEEFF85644C4-308

A0AA096D-FA37-434D-A903-1263785072A4-308

D38C4655-ACC7-45A5-BEF0-0F122F4B7EC9-308

E0A98790-9F1A-4439-A1F7-647F374CB02B-308

3BF16379-02BF-4B69-A3F9-D7CE94A515BD-308

I'm in.  Sorry I didn't get back to you Satchel, I've been swamped.  Plus I got smashed up by a drunk driver last week and had to deal with the fallout for a few days.

Large is good sight unseen but I would like to try a medium if possible.  If I can do a medium without looking like I'm wearing those goofy jeans with no back pockets, then I'd size down to them.

have i missed the Sweatpant 20% discount?

Cant see anywhere to enter the code?

(will delete if this is inappropriate/ im being a dunce  ;) )

Hi UkeNo!  You have to add the item to your cart, go to checkout, enter your billing and shipping address, and then on the payment screen there will be a box for coupon codes.

Hit me up if you need any other help.