Left Field Jeans

scotty2

sweatpants arrived yesterday, work kept me from receiving them though -.-

but even though i don't have them yet, i just want to give a shoutout to LF and their customer service. topnotch gents! andrew always replied in a heartbeat and the shipping, usa to switzerland only took 3days...boom!

thanks all. happy to be a part of this!

Nice to see you here, Nate.  You're always welcome over here.  Let's get together soon.

Buttero sneakers?

Thanks Andrew, I think I was in your hood last night out at Tradesman on Meserole, next time. Got some new greens for you to try too ;)

The sneakers are Feit 'low natural'. A company out in Australia and goodyear welted in Hong Kong. Here's a short video of the construction process in a nutshell: 

Edited by Toincoss

It's "brick" out here, as the urban youths say. I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I'm so ready for the weekend.

8nfC5QL.jpg?1

msp peeps, BlackBlue just received its shipment of Sweatpants. again, they are so dope. if you haven't picked yours up or want to scope them out, we have an extra in m, l & xl if you want to jump in the game last minute.

fit pics soon from me.

Hey guys I figured I'd introduce myself even though this isn't quite my first post. My name is Brian, I live in Chicago, and I'm pretty excited about this contest. Should be a lot of fun. Good luck to everyone! My girlfriend took some pics of me out playing with my dog, I'll try to get some better photos up soon, but the lighting in my apartment is horrible.

g618KAPl.jpg

qTUh8sjl.jpg

4LL6Kzpl.jpg

p.s. Left Field, would it be possible for you to retain fabrication remnants as repair material available for contestants?  I just don't know what else a person could even use except the original material.

hey kids! i know a lot of us are from MN but we need to be less shy! lookin' good, brian welcome & good luck!

here are my fit pics. i'm loving these. i switched out for a coveted size small. I am waiting on a guy who ordered a small but didn't pay. If there is someone who really wants to join and needs a small. contact me. we may have 1 small to spare.

as far as details go, these are awesome. the "fly" (even though it faces the girl way on mine :)) really helps the "pull-the-off" capabilities of these. the fabric is insane, as we've discussed, blue everywhere. i'm cool with it. I'm still figuring out my strategy for breaking these in. i don't think i'm allowed to win, but i'm playing for serious honor here. i've been wearing the sweatshirt almost daily, so i'll be rocking the matching sweatsuit regularly like in 2nd grade. it's nice to have a little head start on the sweatshirt to differentiate a little. at first impression, the sweatshirts have a little bit more or an ultramarine (greener) tint  while the sweats are more of a cobalt with a little bit of red in there. time will tell...

so far these sweats have: made some beats, gone to pho-riday (i wasn't the only contestant there!), turned a lovely lady's hands blue after pho, hemmed some jeans, and gone to a soccer game.

many thanks due to Andrew and Christian for making this competition a reality and for running such a cool brand.

6C4014E6-5E42-4ABB-91E1-93FD9B35A649_zps

2D6C3A09-68F7-4529-A537-F3B4D96A7C7A_zps

LF indigo Terry Sweat SUIT every day!

535AA545-27D3-409F-BCDD-A1D177BEDBE6_zps

Sweat Suit!

3E3D0BC9-F45C-4582-A2BE-531FB64BC81D_zps

inside!

CB052E91-1CF6-41F6-83CB-2FB9FEBD0E31_zps

hemming someone else's Kuroki Chelseas!

C098CED5-8A00-4737-B4C8-407A482322B5_zps

E6AEB542-0A93-461D-920F-1B4055AEB685_zps

D5EAC91A-7FDF-4B1E-9D26-42BB8DD97C95_zps

first fade!

E49A2314-4919-4D26-8E8E-814E95251899_zps

because this is, first and foremost, a denim brand, here's me in my rescue cone greasers that had been washed and dried about 15 times consecutively and then discarded due to shrinkage. these had been used/feel like sweatpants which is how i've used them over the past year or so.

D35DC687-A462-445F-AC4B-989C457B5110_zps

Edited by satchelbmoore

Satchel I've been going full sweat suit, 3rd grade style, as well. I bought the sweat awhile back, and it is already fairly faded at the elbows and seams.

The sweatshirt has been my uniform since I bought it, so much so that I keep looking for it elsewhere in a small so I have another ready to go.

^we might have a small sweatshirt at the shop. i'll check tomorrow.

Hey everybody, heres the fits for the contest. Its taken me a while to figure out how to actually tranfer these photos (taken on iphone).  My name is Guthrie, I live in the Twin Cities. I'm super stoked, as I've said plenty before, to be apart of this contest.  Still trying to get a hang on how to post pics on here, I'm still real new to SuFu so please bare with me.

image-3_zps039cf089.jpeg

image-2_zpsfd35b601.jpeg

image-1_zps72641297.jpeg

Edited by guthriegking

Hi, I'm Kevin from Minneapolis. I first got into Left Field via both some Choctaw Ridge purchases and from Satchel/BlackBlue. Super excited for the contest ever since I heard the idea being floated around. I ended up going with size Large and might do a cold rinse with a quick hot cycle to tighten them up a little bit.

photo1-7.jpg

photo3-4.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

Edited by mplspeep

so awesome to see so many mpls peeps! looking great boys!

guthrie and everyone curious, just to the right of your pictures on each photobucket page there is the list the "list of links to share this photo".

click on the IMG link and it should then replace the text with "copied". you can now paste that link where you copied the other links before in the text box in this sufu thread.

You can edit your post to reflect your new skill if you want. PM me if you need anything else.

A little off topic as this isn't a sweatpants post, but hopefully it's ok here. 

I picked up a pair of Nisshinbo Chelsea's when on holidays in NYC in Blue in Green. I've been wearing them daily since Novemeber and they're by far my favourite pair of jeans.

I'm getting some serious wallet pocket fades after 4 months. 

2014-03-03180057.jpg

A little off topic as this isn't a sweatpants post, but hopefully it's ok here. 

I picked up a pair of Nisshinbo Chelsea's when on holidays in NYC in Blue in Green. I've been wearing them daily since Novemeber and they're by far my favourite pair of jeans.

I'm getting some serious wallet pocket fades after 4 months. 

2014-03-03180057.jpg

Do you have any more pictures? I don't think anyone has ever posted evo of that fabric before.