Left Field Jeans

scotty2

Hi all,

I'm Mitch from a few miles south of Minneapolis, MN (one of the many BlackBlue participants). I don't really expect to see a whole lot of out of the house time with mine, but it should be cool to see where everybody's pair ends up in a year! I pretty much plan to wear mine as pj's, as well as my 'get home at 8:00 and don't feel like wearing 24oz PBJ's anymore' pants. Here are some quick fit pics to get things started...like most pants I had to size for the thighs (XL), so the waist and inseam are a bit large, but they're ridiculously comfy already. Most likely going to hot wash/dry them to see if I can shrink them a little more. I'll grab better pics when I can as well...

160c14fd-8ba1-484f-aa30-74fa232b5d6b_zps

d720234e-a04a-4331-9919-7b18a94073c2_zps

Edited by Segovia

A little off topic as this isn't a sweatpants post, but hopefully it's ok here. 

I picked up a pair of Nisshinbo Chelsea's when on holidays in NYC in Blue in Green. I've been wearing them daily since Novemeber and they're by far my favourite pair of jeans.

I'm getting some serious wallet pocket fades after 4 months. 

2014-03-03180057.jpg

Looking great for only 4 months! I'll be at one year on my Nisshinbo's on the 7th and my wallet fade isn't nearly as prominent. I love the streaking these get as they progress though!

Well I might as well make this my first post on these boards.  I've been lurking for awhile and finally signed up for an account.  My name is Jason and I'm from Chicago.  I'm not sure how much wear these will see over the summer months, but I'm looking forward to this contest and am looking forward to see the progress over the next year.

You guys weren't kidding, these pants are full of indigo, so I threw them in for a cold wash and quick dry.  I went with a size large, and for those wondering about shrinkage, I lost about a 1.1" in the inseam. Used a self-timer on the camera for fit pics and am not too pleased with the results, but will try to get a few better shots this weekend.

DSCN1814_zpsa7dccd49.jpg

DSCN1816_zps9a5fcc2c.jpg

DSCN1838_zpsb2073fd2.jpg

DSCN1875_zps44e91c47.jpg

DSCN1920_zps3cd8eebc.jpg

DSCN1921_zps94adc343.jpg

I got mine today, got a tee and a sweatshirt.

The tee is a very nice heather green color, the hoodie is two tone: white arms and a blue body.

Edited by Broark

soulcraft, it runs pretty true. a little tight in the arms and a little big in the neck. it stretches out nicely if you're between sizes i'd say go down. otherwise order your normal size. i'm a true small and i'm wearing a small in my competition entry on the page prior.

Edited by satchelbmoore

Here's what I got!

At first I was unsure about the hoodie, but it's pretty cool and unlike anything that I own.

Kinda hard to photograph but the cuff of the hoodie is also blue, kind of like a varsity pattern or something.

The tee looks grey but I swear it's green!

1sUM54Ll.jpg

eYEZBXOl.jpg

Wow, lucky snag. I'm really envious of that hoodie. The shirt is def looking grey in that pic. How are you finding these Japanese market items fit? Same as US market Left Field products or smaller?

Wow, lucky snag. I'm really envious of that hoodie. The shirt is def looking grey in that pic. How are you finding these Japanese market items fit? Same as US market Left Field products or smaller?

I haven't tried the tee on yet but the hoodie is actually kind of big.

The tee looks about the same next to my other Left Field tees, but I'll try it on soon and report back.

And now I want my girlfriend to get a pair of Left Fields...

Edited by Broark

Just tried on the tee and it fits the same as the other LF tees I've got.

Perfect color for spring too!

I really wish I could capture the green color, it kind of reminds me of the green heather Greasers but softer.

Hey everyone, I just posted /r/rawdenim's Left Field Brand Spotlight. Feel free to take a look! 

Thanks again to Christian and Andrew for answering our questions! You guys are awesome.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Edited by EmperorSelassieEye

Satchel I've been going full sweat suit, 3rd grade style, as well. I bought the sweat awhile back, and it is already fairly faded at the elbows and seams.

The sweatshirt has been my uniform since I bought it, so much so that I keep looking for it elsewhere in a small so I have another ready to go.

Ray, they have a small.  I was just there scoping out the small sweatpants for my wife and looked at the sweatshirts.  I don't even want to say why but I would like to replace my sweatshirt and start again, just reset the whole thing.  Goddam  :laugh: 

And Satchel, if that other lady didn't scoop those sweats I'll throw my hotness into the contest mix.  No need to double up "as wife" she can do it on her own.

I've seen a nice mix of footwear with the fits.  I'll get fits soon but I want to hold off for two reasons.  One, I joked about reebok pumps earlier but I had no idea they were so popular in reissues.  I nabbed a pair of bringbacks with some LF terryblue in the colorway.  I want them in the fit pics.  Second reason, I definitely want to dry out the shrinkage mentioned -- and THANK YOU for that info by the way.