Left Field Jeans

scotty2

8iFV68OlFcoBPXbOWw4wuHv0NGIl1aCaHyatQX_g

QIfpmO5AsAye6f5Eq-KBq7z13PLlprBXzO2fX5AV

s1LME_jEB05VpgCeY5KpyaWO3VbFtzyn6Goch93A

Stefania here, posting my initial fit pics. I know this is a little past fashionably late, but work and photography have been preoccupying my time. Currently, I reside in Saint Paul. Aside from photography and denim, I spend most of time making art, exploring on line or the outdoors, and hanging out with Mya Morocca the dog and Keefee the cat.

Have a rad day,

S

Snapped a quick pic of the Greasers while at work waiting for the grist case to fill up for tomorrow's brew day.  The lighting is pretty poor, but these got covered in grain dust. 

IADNpyp.jpg

Very cool to see another brewer here! I'm just home brewing right now, but working on changing that.

Stefania here, posting my initial fit pics. I know this is a little past fashionably late, but work and photography have been preoccupying my time. Currently, I reside in Saint Paul. Aside from photography and denim, I spend most of time making art, exploring on line or the outdoors, and hanging out with Mya Morocca the dog and Keefee the cat.

Have a rad day,

S

Welcome! You remind me of Pennsatucky from Orange Is The New Black! I dig your style

So, I'm going to be in New York for a week (March 31-April 5) for work, and I'd love to check out the Left Field space - what are your hours like? I fly out hella early on Saturday the 5th, so I was hoping that a stop by during the week might be possible.

Hey guys!  Just wanted to make sure people know we'll be at the Brooklyn Northern Grade x GQ show this weekend.  Powerhouse Arena (37 Main St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, (718) 666-3049), Saturday and Sunday 12PM-7PM.

4a3a027ab11311e3b39d12b0d45f6887_8.jpg

So, I'm going to be in New York for a week (March 31-April 5) for work, and I'd love to check out the Left Field space - what are your hours like? I fly out hella early on Saturday the 5th, so I was hoping that a stop by during the week might be possible.

Hey Jake - we'd love to have you stop by.  Our hours are generally 11-7 M-F.  Just shoot us an email to confirm and let us know you're from Sufu.  We're not too strict about the appointments, but just like to make sure everything is cleaned up and that peoples appointments don't overlap.

yeah those Vans are the bomb, just wish they make them here would def pay more. 

Yes, I would definitely pay more. I also wish they'd make the Era in that same style - I like the slightly tighter fit around the ankle.

A friend told me that a lot of the machinery for sneakers to be made in America just doesn't physically exist any more, and that's why there aren't more startups designing made in the USA canvas sneakers (think Chucks and the like).

Very cool to see another brewer here! I'm just home brewing right now, but working on changing that.

Make it happen! I got a bit lucky and managed to score a job at one the TC's best (IMO) new breweries. It's soooo different than home brewing haha.

Where do you live? I'm on mobile right now so I don't see profile info.

Hey guys!  Just wanted to make sure people know we'll be at the Brooklyn Northern Grade x GQ show this weekend.  Powerhouse Arena (37 Main St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, (718) 666-3049), Saturday and Sunday 12PM-7PM.

4a3a027ab11311e3b39d12b0d45f6887_8.jpg

Pretty sure I'll be there on Sunday, in my sweats of course! I will not be taking the ferry like they suggest though. I still have (little) faith in the MTA to get me there :)

c and pep let's hear about this LF loyalty rewards program! 

Yeah I saw that on the bottom of their site. Looks pretty interesting!

yeah those Vans are the bomb, just wish they make them here would def pay more. 

agreed. ive always wanted a made in the usa pair. they only switched manufacturing out of the states sometime in the 90s.

theres a guy online hocking deadstock pairs which were USA made. they run a little pricey but I think its worth it. Some of the old designs are wicked too. 

http://theothersideofthepillow.bigcartel.com/

Formula Pfaff, jortslife, and I will be going on an adventure in our sweats tomorrow! Gonna hit up Bad Wolf Coffee, John Hancock Center, Michigan Ave, etc. If anyone has any other recommendations/suggestions for locations to visit/photograph (in Chicago)...let me know

mfarm, it's been a few years since I lived in Illinois, but if you all are craft brew/belgian beer fans, you might try to hit up the map room or the hopleaf. both are quite a bit north from downtown tourist zones, but a redline route on the "el" gets you in the neighborhood (edgewater, wrigleyville, etc.). whatever you do, don't waste your $$ going up the hancock for the "observation deck." Instead, take the free elevator up to the 96th or so floor restaurant/bar for free and spend your $10 on a cocktail while enjoying the same 360 view. If you like aquariums, the Shedd is actually one of the few I've been to that's worth it.

bon voyage

Make it happen! I got a bit lucky and managed to score a job at one the TC's best (IMO) new breweries. It's soooo different than home brewing haha.

Where do you live? I'm on mobile right now so I don't see profile info.

TC is twin cities? I'm living in Chicago right now, but in a few weeks I'm moving to SF east bay, where I'm from originally. I'm jumping right in and working on opening my own brewery, only brewed one professional batch at a pro-am thing with 21st Amendment. I know a lot of the brewing network guys, so that should be a good resource for info and people to help me out. I have initial investors lined up, just waiting for me to finalize my plans to get more funding. It's gonna be fun, but scary as hell!

mfarm, it's been a few years since I lived in Illinois, but if you all are craft brew/belgian beer fans, you might try to hit up the map room or the hopleaf. both are quite a bit north from downtown tourist zones, but a redline route on the "el" gets you in the neighborhood (edgewater, wrigleyville, etc.). whatever you do, don't waste your $$ going up the hancock for the "observation deck." Instead, take the free elevator up to the 96th or so floor restaurant/bar for free and spend your $10 on a cocktail while enjoying the same 360 view. If you like aquariums, the Shedd is actually one of the few I've been to that's worth it.

bon voyage

Yeah, we all live in Chicago. I actually live about a 10 min walk from map room and have been to hopleaf a bunch. I think the idea of what we're thinking of for tomorrow is to just wear sweats in fancy places. The guy that runs Bad Wolf Coffee seems kind of like the soup nazi, and Hancock has kicked me out for wearing a tank before (but they didn't have a problem with jorts). Definitely never paid for the observation deck there, always just get a beer, which is worth it for the view.

bon voyage

I've never been to either of those places but hopleaf seems to be close to me! I live on the northern red line myself. And yeah, we were definitely gonna do the signature room.

@jortslife kinda forgot to mention the fancy places detail there, haha. my bad. formula and I just looked at the website for the signature lounge and it says casual dress but no beachwear and no sleeveless shirts for guys so I think we'll be okay there..!

TC is twin cities? I'm living in Chicago right now, but in a few weeks I'm moving to SF east bay, where I'm from originally. I'm jumping right in and working on opening my own brewery, only brewed one professional batch at a pro-am thing with 21st Amendment. I know a lot of the brewing network guys, so that should be a good resource for info and people to help me out. I have initial investors lined up, just waiting for me to finalize my plans to get more funding. It's gonna be fun, but scary as hell!

That's really rad!  I've only been in the industry professionally since August, but from what I gather it seems like you just fly by the seat of your pants and learn as you go along.  That's cool that you know the BN guys; they seem awesome and they certainly know a lot. 

Formula Pfaff, jortslife, and I will be going on an adventure in our sweats tomorrow! Gonna hit up Bad Wolf Coffee, John Hancock Center, Michigan Ave, etc. If anyone has any other recommendations/suggestions for locations to visit/photograph (in Chicago)...let me know

I don't know anything about Chi City but my suggestion is to go to the Family Matters house. Do it for Steve. You guise!

It'd be pretty awesome (and touristy) if you took sweatpants selfies in the "bean" mirror statue. 

Wear your sweats and go to Kumas Corner. They have great beers, whiskey on tap, and your sweats will smell like meat when you leave. Belmont and California so it's off the Belmont bus, or you can take the Blue line and walk over.

Go to Revolution Brewery for their beers which are delicious, and Boiler Room for a PB&J (slice of pizza, tall boy of PBR and a shot of Jameson, for $7.50), they're easily accessible by train (Blue line) and both a lot of fun.

Big Star can also be a blast, delicious cocktails, good beer list and tacos. It's also good people watching.

Back from sunny Palm Springs where my sweats got some serious 5 days of suntanning... Here's a pic rocking the sweats with some bling and another pic of the fade on sweats vs. sweatshirt.  It's suble fade but it's there...

13343434475_97bbe1c30f.jpg
image by happybabyyoga, on Flickr

13343447615_60e9293499.jpg
image by happybabyyoga, on Flickr

So had to fix a crotch blowout that was happening on my 3sixteen ST120-X.  Was wearing the sweats during the process.

image-2_zps000d961a.jpeg

image-3_zpsb54d681c.jpeg

image_zps8ed05470.jpeg

Im looking forward to seeing how well this darn holds up seeing as how it was my first time doing a repair like this. Let me know if anyone has any pointers!

Man G, great work on that repair. Super impressed. I have a few items if you're looking for practice!

P.S. Dig that last shot.

Edited by eksoekso

Go to Revolution Brewery for their beers which are delicious, and Boiler Room for a PB&J (slice of pizza, tall boy of PBR and a shot of Jameson, for $7.50), they're easily accessible by train (Blue line) and both a lot of fun.

Big Star can also be a blast, delicious cocktails, good beer list and tacos. It's also good people watching.

These are like weekly visits for me!