Left Field Jeans

scotty2

That's really rad!  I've only been in the industry professionally since August, but from what I gather it seems like you just fly by the seat of your pants and learn as you go along.  That's cool that you know the BN guys; they seem awesome and they certainly know a lot. 

I definitely plan on doing a lot of that, and a lot of experimenting and fun beers that will only be released at the tap room. I was on that show they did awhile ago, if you wanna see some embarrasing footage of me like 4 years ago http://www.kofytv.com/byob-tv/archive/

Hey guys.  Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  Just to explain the loyalty program we recently added to the website.

Basically, all purchases made under a customer account will earn you points.  Once you've saved up a certain amount of points you can cash them in for free Left Field stuff.  We'll still be running sales and other promotions on the website, but wanted to offer a system to thank our repeat customers for their support.

Hey guys, I hope you all had a great weekend. I stopped by Northern Grade yesterday and chatted with Christian for a bit. Here I am in a full indigo sweat suit TWlJFjY.jpg

The blazer is from Almond Surfboards and mfarmtown dyed my shoes! I almost impulse bought the blazer. It is everything.

Hey guys.  Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  Just to explain the loyalty program we recently added to the website.

Basically, all purchases made under a customer account will earn you points.  Once you've saved up a certain amount of points you can cash them in for free Left Field stuff.  We'll still be running sales and other promotions on the website, but wanted to offer a system to thank our repeat customers for their support.

That's pretty sweet.

I meant to ask Christian this yesterday, do you guys have any shorts in the works? And when do you expect to release the Candiani and Kaihara denim?

That's pretty sweet.

I meant to ask Christian this yesterday, do you guys have any shorts in the works? And when do you expect to release the Candiani and Kaihara denim?

Hey dude - sorry I didn't see you at NG yesterday.  I was working the booth Saturday.

We'll have 1000 pairs of shorts in shortly.  The new denim has shipped so will be up on the site shortly, too.    :)

Edited by pepper davies

I recently bought the indigo short sleeve t-shirt and was so pleased with the fit and quality that I immediately ordered the long sleeve version, which arrived today. Once again, it did not disappoint. I'd recommend these two items to anyone.

fresh laundry day. I'll take this second to remind everyone again that choctaw ridge exists and will simply make you happy.

thanks my man!

thank you!  i seriously don't know what people do otherwise. is everyone on sufu rocking undies they bought at target under their beautiful jawns?

thank you!  i seriously don't know what people do otherwise. is everyone on sufu rocking undies they bought at target under their beautiful jawns?

currently that is exactly what im doing...haha

Been tempted by the choctaw ridge stuff and really like the idea/aesthetic, but havent followed through yet.

Damn, I thought I was stepping my game up when I went to target to get my underwear....

What inseam length on the shorts? And what fabrics?

Hey Brian.  The shorts inseam length is graded by size, but new for this season we will be offering two different short fits.

Our Angus Young short is a classic slim fit with right above the knee inseam made of Japanese twill.  New for the spring we'll also be offering the Magnum PI short which is a 70/30 cotton nylon in a shorter inseam.  They're meant to be a versatile go-to for summer.  You can wear them to the beach, hiking, bar or whatever you want.

The Angus Young will be available in black, navy, olive drab, wine, khaki, teal, and camo.  The Magnum PI will be available in black and French navy.

Hey Brian.  The shorts inseam length is graded by size, but new for this season we will be offering two different short fits.

Our Angus Young short is a classic slim fit with right above the knee inseam made of Japanese twill.  New for the spring we'll also be offering the Magnum PI short which is a 70/30 cotton nylon in a shorter inseam.  They're meant to be a versatile go-to for summer.  You can wear them to the beach, hiking, bar or whatever you want.

The Angus Young will be available in black, navy, olive drab, wine, khaki, teal, and camo.  The Magnum PI will be available in black and French navy.

Might have to get some of the French Navy Magnum PIs. Gotta show off those unmuscular quads!

My sweats are getting some mild whiskers.... yes!  Anyone else getting blue pocket legs???

Flickr photo share page changed... not sure how to post pic.

LKWfViTl.png

Apparently this is the new BBCode button, but it's being super wonky for me. I'm trying to make a post with lots of photos and for some reason that I cannot figure out, random photos are being posted in full size, regardless of the size i choose...