Left Field Jeans

scotty2

^thanks!  not much fade movement at all. i put them on damp and stretched them back into place.

@superjackle we are doing the Cone 17 oz in both fits. I just realized. I only have enough 15 oz Cone to do 45 pieces which will be cutting in the Greaser only. 

Our apologies in any delayed responses we were out of town at a trade show and our phones didn't work. C

The 17 oz sounds sweet, any semi-finalized release date?  Is that 16 oz denim that we got a peak of in

that BlackBlue instagram post coming out in the Greaser cut anytime soon? I think its the first pair in this pic?  

Burstin with questions here, sorry.  Tax return has me itching for a new pair of jeans.

1157532_10151840005095738_1079181140_n.j

The 17 oz sounds sweet, any semi-finalized release date?  Is that 16 oz denim that we got a peak of in

that BlackBlue instagram post coming out in the Greaser cut anytime soon? I think its the first pair in this pic?  

Burstin with questions here, sorry.  Tax return has me itching for a new pair of jeans.

1157532_10151840005095738_1079181140_n.j

First pair in that pic is the 18oz Collect.

So I Greasers were just cut and going into sewing, The Chelsea's are prob cutting today and that's all the denim shown in the pict except for the 10 oz nep JP denim, that is a new summer weight we are experimenting with. I gets hot as balls in NYC in the summer as well as many other areas so we wanted to offer a cool lightweight denim that was stiff enough to feel like a jean and also a bit of surface character, the nep. 

So the breakdown in the pict is as follows

1-18oz collect, new heavy weight super thick veg tan label. The patch will be red on nat for The Chelsea, going on all jeans 16 oz and higher will be cut in The Chelsea only

2-Collect grey heather melange selvedge denim 14 oz The Chelsea only. Red stripe Selvedge ID (small cut)

3- Candiani(Italian) lots of nep 14 oz softer denim cool green selvedge ID (small cut)

4-10 oz Jp deadstock, nice nep, fairly stiff 10 oz, chambray fill, thick white selvedge ID vintage 40's indigo color(cutting later for summer)

5-Kaihara 14 oz, lots of slub, fuzzy surface, lots of grain in the weave red,white, blue selvedge ID(small cut)

6-Cone 15 oz currently in stock

All of these are currently being cut except the 10 oz. Two other denims being cut are the 23 oz Greaser collect Mills deep dye with slub, very limited and cannot cut this heavy again. Factory has refused to go above 18 for future cuts,  broke too many needles and machines sewing it. LF Online EX special low price currently preorder.)  The other denim is a Cone 17 oz, dark indigo dye with a gold selvedge ID, both fits. 

We will be experimenting with a lot of new denims mostly one time small runs so if you're interested buy early or sizes may sell out quickly. thanks,  Christian

Those khaki dyed selvedge chinos are the ones that I really want, got any more details?

Going to get my friend to get a pair of the 10 oz Chelsea's, he's been on the fence and is wanting some lighter weight denim for Texas summers.

So I Greasers were just cut and going into sewing, The Chelsea's are prob cutting today and that's all the denim shown in the pict except for the 10 oz nep JP denim, that is a new summer weight we are experimenting with. I gets hot as balls in NYC in the summer as well as many other areas so we wanted to offer a cool lightweight denim that was stiff enough to feel like a jean and also a bit of surface character, the nep. 

So the breakdown in the pict is as follows

1-18oz collect, new heavy weight super thick veg tan label. The patch will be red on nat for The Chelsea, going on all jeans 16 oz and higher will be cut in The Chelsea only

2-Collect grey heather melange selvedge denim 14 oz The Chelsea only. Red stripe Selvedge ID (small cut)

3- Candiani(Italian) lots of nep 14 oz softer denim cool green selvedge ID (small cut)

4-10 oz Jp deadstock, nice nep, fairly stiff 10 oz, chambray fill, thick white selvedge ID vintage 40's indigo color(cutting later for summer)

5-Kaihara 14 oz, lots of slub, fuzzy surface, lots of grain in the weave red,white, blue selvedge ID(small cut)

6-Cone 15 oz currently in stock

All of these are currently being cut except the 10 oz. Two other denims being cut are the 23 oz Greaser collect Mills deep dye with slub, very limited and cannot cut this heavy again. Factory has refused to go above 18 for future cuts,  broke too many needles and machines sewing it. LF Online EX special low price currently preorder.)  The other denim is a Cone 17 oz, dark indigo dye with a gold selvedge ID, both fits. 

We will be experimenting with a lot of new denims mostly one time small runs so if you're interested buy early or sizes may sell out quickly. thanks,  Christian

So are the 23oz preorders going to ship before the April 15 listed on the shop?

I think its a legit concept. All the other american brands are too busy getting exclusive runs from mills. But there's nothing more exclusive than small deadstock runs of fabric. And it keeps it fresh and interesting.

Which brands are these SuperJackle? I thought most other small US brands (with Roy as a notable exception) were using the same old sanforized cone but maybe I'm just clueless about such matters!

^well 3sixteen has had exclusive denim for while from kuroki. Baldwin I believe just got some "exclusive" black line denim from kuroki as well. Tellason might have as well, not sure about rogue territory. I think it was in a recent rawrdenim article.

sorry to de-rail the thread guys. All due respect to Left Field.

Edited by SuperJackle

Man, those greasers cannot come soon enough, these chelseas are getting tight!

You have big thighs?  I'm curious cuz I do; I have some Greasers that fit great but all these new fabrics are coming out in Chelseas and are tempting.

You have big thighs?  I'm curious cuz I do; I have some Greasers that fit great but all these new fabrics are coming out in Chelseas and are tempting.

I guess, about a 22" thigh on a 31" waist, and I've recently gained weight, up from a 30" waist. My chelseas are a size 30. They were pretty comfy when I got them, not super tight like they are now. 

going to be in the sweatpants contest...my order content of this month is already gone though (fuck all those new releases > :( ), so i need to wait until the end of the month before i'm going to order!

just to let you know A. ;)

Nice

Damn ThinFinn, LF is kind of an exciting thread here on sufu.  I'm glad you're in on this.

^ I'm glad he's in on this too. His hands are in on the HWDC2, UES contest and now Left Field contest. My dear friend raf has so many quality pairs right now, now... I do not have to worry as much in the UES contest.(except for BF,max-p and maybe somar)

Thanks raf!