Eternal Jeans

minya

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DONT DO IT!

they may be a tight at first, but button them up as much as you can and just wear them around the house when you don't need them fully fastened. They will stretch, i promise. If you really want to, you could soak the waist in some hot water and then stretch by hand or just put them on and wear until dry. If your true size is 32, stay with the 32's, you will be fine

Im a size 32 , and my pair measures size 30.8 how much do you think they will stretch?

I cannot get the top 2 buttons up just like jiomitori.

do they stretch 2-3 inches at least?

they will stretch at least an inch, so that should put you pretty close to your size. i think that as long as you wear them as much as possible, they will stretch to fit your waist.

i actually considered selling my pair recently in favour of skulls...

but i put them on and cut off the tags (finally!) and well basically they won't let go of my arse. kind of a warning never to sell them. or even think of selling them.

they are perfect. the high rise can be combated by stretching, and on my skinny frame they're just about regular fitting with a bit of space.

i think my point was basically that i love them.

carry on.

• 2 months later...

Do the 811s fit a lot tighter than the tagged size? I was looking at the measurements online and most websites say that the waist measurement on the size 36 is something crazy like 87cm. The one which is like 95-100cm which is what I'd need is a size 40 which just seems insane...

Do the 811s fit a lot tighter than the tagged size? I was looking at the measurements online and most websites say that the waist measurement on the size 36 is something crazy like 87cm. The one which is like 95-100cm which is what I'd need is a size 40 which just seems insane...

for the hundredth time, size up two inches for Eternal 811's. treat them like LVCs that have been washed and dried once, hence shrinking two inches. there's no reason that someone should have to endure pain to wear jeans. and if you want to be able to wear these 5 years down the road, you can't be wearin' em tight. you'll grow right out of them, i promise.