Eternal Jeans

minya

ddml: high post count, great reputation, quick with superinfo.

but kumas only come in one-washes, at least on their site. raw 811s do exist but are rare and sell out very quickly every time they receive the shipments. or, so they say.

right here "rare and sell out quickly". that's what I was referring to.

vertical falling kind of cool, to be precise.

ddml - how do yours look? (apart from detail shots)

not much to report other than killer wallet atari and the start of some holy cows.

i haven't really devoted much time to my 811s, sadly. they are looking very shiny now, though. not much hairiness except below the knee. the patina is very waxy and shiny right now. and kinda blotchy blues everywhere. and of course the vertical fade just starting to pop out dramatically. not much in the way of honeycombing, higes, chevrons and whatnot.

this week has been all about 45rpm for me. my nuts!

nice, watchman! aaah, jeans. they're great.

i agree. I cried at that levis lawsuit thing. and thanks DDML, i'm fine, nothing broken just a dislocated shoulder and stitches. But it is definitely an interesting memory to associate with a pair of jeans

in that case, since my waist is 34, am i gonna have to go with a 36? and thanks for replying.

i think watchman's got it - if you size two up you definitely won't get a pair of jeans that are too small in the waist, but if you're looking for a just-right waist you might end up overcompensating. sizing one up should be enough, but there are a number of confusing instances where it wasn't.

i sized two up and if it's any worse a fit, i just wear the pants slightly lower (it has a pretty high rise) so it does okay.

fucking cool, man!

weird that your whiskers are so low and so few.

the honeycombs/holy cows look great. traintracks coming through, too.

those jeans just look great. wearing mine now------still soooo dark in comparison.

can we get some detail shots of the hidden rivet atari? how's your macro???

if i may be so bold, i think you should keep on going with these; don't shelve em just yet. i have a feeling they are gonna develop quite a lot in the next couple months

Guest jeffvyain

i would really hope he wouldn't think twice about shelving them yet. they got atleast another 7 months before it should even be a thought...maybe another year or so (just my opinion, of course).