Eternal Jeans

minya

Guest jeffvyain

i believe the inseam on these is probably a bit short for us tall folk, but those new eternals...the 10th anniversaries...is the inseam longer on those? i think the measurements i saw said 88cm, but i was scared that those measurements would be raw and it would come down to like 83 or whatever the 811s are.

Ive asked 2000db for the 10th anniversaries, from what ive read on some site they should only shrink about 1 or 2 cm in the leg. perhaps this is because of the weight? I dunno. Ill let you all know the details once I get em but I dont know how likely that is, they sold out so quick at bears, vincent tells me hes put the order in but you never know these site stock levels or how quickly they update the sites.

But yeah 88-89 is the raw inseam.

HELP, eternals 10th anniversary 868 badly wanted

So I asked 2000db for some of these badass eternals, unfortunatly after he ordered the store (saddlemen.net) mixed up his details and email and didnt get back to him untill the size I wanted ( 30 ) had sold out.

Im feeling pretty sore about this now, its not in anyway 2000dbs fault, and he has been excellent throughout, just rotten luck. As im sure you all know, one sets one heart on jeans and once the order has been put through one just looks forward to getting them. As you can imagine, this whole experience has been pretty deflating.

Ive checked rakuten and I cant find my size on the 6 odd stores that come up as stocking eternals.

If anyone could just provide a link or an address for 2000db to check out I would be extremely greatful.

Regards

Viv

Got some measurments from Gordon at BiG. These measure really close to some 70's 501s I have, which I like A LOT as far as the fit goes. I have 2 pairs of those, but don't like to wear them much, for obvious reasons. I think I will order some 811s Friday. It's gonna be tough, though. I don't want to stop wearing ye olde 1001xxs, as they're starting to get some character...

i was thinking about buying a pair of the tigers...i was curious as to whether or not these stretched out at all. the bears website says that the 32 inch waist has an actual waist of 30 almost 31. i can do these if they stretch...so if anyone could shed some light on these, id be very appreciative.

TIP- I'll still wear the 1001xx regularly. I get my tax refund next week, so I can afford to get a pair right now- so I gotta pull the trigger.

It would seem that 811's might be tagged to post soak size- or sort of. The one wash 36 measure 35. My 1001xx's measured 34.5, and easily stretched to a 36, so I think the 811's will do the same from what I've read in this thread.

thanks poly, yeah, its guttin, nothing I can do though really, if anyone comes across a site though just PM me, but in reality I think ive lost em. Just 350 made of the 10th anniversaries, I can just hope they use the fabric for another batch....( eternal 18oz X dior 19cm....ahhhh).

Word to the bigger guys, you can still pick up some 36's, it will kill me to see pics of em but id kinda like to, so if anyone gets a 36 in these please post pics.

Poly- yeah the fades on the washed pair look nice too *sigh*

My 811s will be here Tuesday. Since they should fit quite a bit different than the 1001xxs I have, it should be pretty easy to keep wearing the 1001XXs. I was thinking about getting some LVC raw 55's, glad Blue in Green got the Eternals in.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rakuten.co.jp%2Fzoom-gt%2F639594%2F1810211%2F&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

The place synthi suggested has sold out of my size now so Ive sent the link that poly suggested to 2000db - if anyone stumbles across them in a size 30 please dont hesitate to PM me, im waiting for the funds to clear going to 2000db, im praying they dont sell out before then, again.

blm14 you buying these through a middleman?

So can anyone who owns these update us on the ACTUAL stretching in the waist that they experienced? Is everyone who bought actual size and endured pain and bruising now happy? I want to pull the trigger on these bad boys today. Thanks!

They don't stretch out much. Mine stretched out maybe just 1 or 2 cm in the waist. They don't have an elastic feel to them, but they always seem to go back to the shape they were before.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rakuten.co.jp%2Fzoom-gt%2F639594%2F1810211%2F&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

The place synthi suggested has sold out of my size now so Ive sent the link that poly suggested to 2000db

Oh poo :( I hope Poly's suggestion comes thru for ya man.

those limited edition eternals are sweet! im surprised they arent even expensive at all.. .very affordable

I think a lot of people correlate slub with cost but as Samurai explained regarding their Texas cotton S0500xx, the slub is achieved there by leaving short fibres normally removed in the manufacture stage to allow for a more uniform cotton thus, I think I'm right to say the slub isn't the hard part, it just so happens that all the super slubby jeans to date are ai dyed (natural indigo). The Eternals simply aren't and this is reflected in the price.