Eternal Jeans

minya

Isn't it a bit more than the initial "soak" ? I mean, they wash n dry them hardcore in industrial washers and whatnot. I don't think one can get as much shrinkage with just soaking. I bought the 31 in ow, but if I would've gotten raw, I'd probably go with 30. I might be wrong though.

agreed. did the exact same because of the max shrinking on the O/W

Isn't it a bit more than the initial "soak" ? I mean, they wash n dry them hardcore in industrial washers and whatnot. I don't think one can get as much shrinkage with just soaking. I bought the 31 in ow, but if I would've gotten raw, I'd probably go with 30. I might be wrong though.
nah - I think ur right..there's now way you get as much shrinkage as the factory one wash process will provide

I guess...if you think that minimal difference is unbearable.. :rolleyes:

Or you could just soak and tumble dry them yourself to produce "factory results"

I dunno, not a big deal in my book? :confused:

I guess I'll see if I made the right decision in a bit. The jeans have arrived, and I can pick em up when i feel like it. I wanted something in between the size 30 and 31, so I went with the 31 ow. Hopefully they fit.

Wearing them right now, and I'm incredibly satisfied with them! These jeans are fucking dope and the fit is nicer than I expected. The leather tag is ugly as shit, but who cares. Glad I didn't size differently, cuz they are surprisingly tight even through the legs. I'll see if I can get some pics up later.

Atm I can button up all the buttons without too much trouble, but they are pretty tight. They've hardly stretched these days I've been wearin em, do you think I should force a little stretchin by soaking the waistband and insert like a piece of wood or something, or just endure ? If I wear em high enough it's no probs, but I don't like the feeling of having jeans up my business.

hey beatle. quick question. does the eternal project already have a pair of jeans to show for two years of wear? cause i was thinking, by the time the contest jeans come out....my eternals would be about a year and 10 months. if thats the closest to two years and you dont have a pair of 811's to show... would you mind to use my pair of jeans for pictures?

hey beatle. quick question. does the eternal project already have a pair of jeans to show for two years of wear? cause i was thinking, by the time the contest jeans come out....my eternals would be about a year and 10 months. if thats the closest to two years and you dont have a pair of 811's to show... would you mind to use my pair of jeans for pictures?

thanks for the compliments guys... damn on 10/10 i mite need to retire these and get in on the contest... nah j/k these jeans really are great at first i thought i'd only go a year in them but i think i'll go 1.5 or maybe even 2... that contest is gonna be insane though... is it any pair of 811s? or is a new type of 811s going to be made specifically for the contest? or will it be a completely different cut overall?

thanks for the compliments guys... damn on 10/10 i mite need to retire these and get in on the contest... nah j/k these jeans really are great at first i thought i'd only go a year in them but i think i'll go 1.5 or maybe even 2... that contest is gonna be insane though... is it any pair of 811s? or is a new type of 811s going to be made specifically for the contest? or will it be a completely different cut overall?