Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

Mine arrived this a.m.

#60.

They are soaking now. As I'll be back in Laos & Vietnam for 3+ months starting in April, have no fear that my day or two early start has ANY meaning for the contest.

But I sure am glad to get these! I like the fit and feel better than the Warehouse contest jeans. The WH jeans are still great, but they are officially retired as of today!!!!

FH60LL.jpg

Now. Who can do up a great little file like the one below for inclusion in our signature line? Please. :cool:

Ok, now that people are starting to get e-mails about their jeans being shipped I think we should discuss start dates.

I don't want to have punish anyone for receiving their jeans sooner than others so I think this is what we should do. Play it like the Warehouse contest, those that get their jeans by the start date can wash/soak them then. But those that don't get them by the start date will be held to the honor system of wearing them a year from their day.

I think a good official start date would be the 13th of February, next Friday. That may be a good half way between some people already having theirs and some not having received them yet.

I'd like for everyone to send me a private message of your start date and i'll update the front page with that info. That way we can keep everyone honest. The newspaper picture will also be required within the thread itself.

What do you guys think?

do everyone have to wait till friday the 13th or not?

I didn't want to stress my mother, whom I'm visiting, with indigo stains in her washer, so I ran to a local laundromat and hot washed and hot tumble dried these babies. I want as much shrink as possible on the first wash. Then I don't worry if they ever get tossed into a dryer later in life. That said, I didn't notice any stains in the laundromat's machine. But they did shrink right down to the exact length to which I'd asked Gordon to hem them. Gordon is a genius, as he did my WH jeans exactly the same.

These feel fantastic!!!!

FC60-Start9Feb09.jpg

SO, here's my start photo. As I noted earlier, no need to worry about any "advantage". My life style has me travel a lot, but it's sitting on my butt the clear majority of the time. sigh.

Signature line adjusted accordingly, too!