Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

I finished up one of the pockets tonight. I tried taking pics and I can't for the life of me get one where you can see the stitching well. I ended up using a double thickness of thread, I kept breaking it when I would just do a single thickness (100% cotton). They are far from perfect, but by the time the denim fades enough to make them out, they should be trashed enough that they don't look out of place. A tip for anyone else who's going to do this...make sure you keep your stitches pulled tight, or you will have some loose loops when you pull the paper. I have a few.

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

Congrats pwing on getting your jeans. Hope you enjoy them and be sure to send my your e-mail address through a PM so I can add you to the Full Count Contest blogspot.

I finally got around to taking the pictures from my wife's camera to her computer to load. Here are pre-wash fits and my check in picture. I'll be sure to have her take post wash pictures for me in the sun light.

Number 005 checking in with a size 32

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

Pre-wash

Waist 34 inches

Length 35 inches

Front Rise 12 inches

Thigh 13 inches

Knee 10 inches

Hem 9 inches

Post-wash

Waist 32 inches

Length 33.5 inches

Front Rise 11.5 inches

Thigh 13 inches

Knee 9 1/2 inches

Hem 8 1/2 inches

did you tracking number update though? mine is always saying

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 3, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

:(

no... i never even checked the tracking updates. i did get an email from usps saying the jeans had been sent however, so i dunno, if you didn't get an email like that maybe try contacting gordon at blue and green to ask when your jeans were actually sent. from what the tracking info says, it doesn't even sound like they've been processed at usps.

that's weird... i feel for you tho, i had been waiting on mine for what seemed like forever.

call me petty, but i wonder how the numbers were handed out...

I'm not sure but I'd like to find out. I imagine that they have a sheet with 90 numbers on it and they randomly pick a number, fix it to a pair of jeans and send it out.

That must be it since there are plenty of jeans that have no numbers since they are still being made.

I've been looking for a metro paper everywhere. I guess you have to wake up before 1pm to actually get them before the working class does.

ya i'm usually at finch station up in the morning around rough 8:10 to 8:20 depending if i'm running late to school or not, but usually u can find a metro on the subway LOL i picked mine up on the way from school LMFAO. so ya,

hmm...i usually like surprises so i don't wear my jeans on at the beginnin, so far i've soaked them in hot water in the laundry sink, and they didn't really bleed too much at all, and another thing that i noticed not much of a starchy smell to being with, well compared to evisu. so currently right now they are being dryed on a heater vent, and i'm probally going to wear them

I'm not sure but I'd like to find out. I imagine that they have a sheet with 90 numbers on it and they randomly pick a number, fix it to a pair of jeans and send it out.

That must be it since there are plenty of jeans that have no numbers since they are still being made.

If I remember correctly the numbers are given out in succession how BIG received the orders.If you placed your order early you should get a low number.

If I remember correctly the numbers are given out in succession how BIG received the orders.If you placed your order early you should get a low number.

I don't think so as i preordered within the first two days and my number is 078.

IMG_0741.jpg

first day with these and i'm really digging the cut and denim!

#54 has touched down here... Red tab will be going in soon (as soon as I can find some matching thread)

Then paint, then soak. Think I'm going black arcs

Come to the dark side!

I finished sewing up the other arc last night. Tab will probably happen this weekend.

#17 signing in

jeans arrived yesterday; only had to pay 10 euro customs ,which is in fact just the handling charge. thanks BIG!

will wash & dry later today and upload pics later tonight