Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

why on earth would you not wear underwear with your pants? i don't give a crap how comfortable it may feel. its like wearing the same underwear day after day after day.

not everyone washes their pants once in a blue moon

to each his own, but if you're goin' commando like ratchet and clank, you should wash your jawns like daily. denim feels like burlap on my tenderloins:(. i had to do it with a pair of diesel kratts years ago cause i was leaving this bitch house, and my draws was slimy-grimey. not cool for me....

anyway the vertical falling is very apparent now. they are fading faster since the hot soak. very comfy now with no starch. almost dont feel them on after awhile. like chris n's pics show, even at 10 months, these hold onto the indigo...i'll post pics as soon as the first person posts that he got his jawns.

Sure am. Almost 10 years now.

One of my coworkers just moved from Hawaii after retiring from the Air Force. Another one of my old coworkers told some crazy sr71 stories from the AFB in Las Vegas. I'd say 80-90% of the people in my line of work are retired Air Force. And they all know each other too.

maybe i'm just in a low mood, but at this point, i would be surprised to hear any good news regarding the arrival of the jeans. i realize pre-orders get backed-up quite often, but to have manufactured a lot with incorrect inseams, and then going on holiday, i've just about reached my limit for patience