Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

since my sewing skills are non-existant; i'll probably take these to the local tailor first and have the patch & arcs sewed in place.
you kidding me !? ima noob ! i had a small hole in my jacket once and i tried to sew that together it just ended up being a huge blob of thread.... luckily its all black and in a spot not easily seen. i'll probably do the same.

How is the domestic science teaching in school these days? I remember we were knitting like grandma's back in the days...

I sized down two from my 'true waist' to 29".

edit: Well, what is the true waist size anyways. I wear my jeans about 3" - 4" lower than my 'true waist' and I'm size 30 in most of the jeans (Skull, Samurai, Fullcount, FH). These are quite relaxed so I thought I'd take them a bit more fitted (and I already have two pairs of 0105 :D )

I'm still a bit worried about having gotten them true size. They're 3" bigger in the waist than tagged, prewash, which is why most people sized down I guess. I'm really hoping they'll shrink the the full 3", especially since I'm used to slimmer fits, so these 0105 may be a bit of a shock initially...

I'm still a bit worried about having gotten them true size. They're 3" bigger in the waist than tagged, prewash, which is why most people sized down I guess. I'm really hoping they'll shrink the the full 3", especially since I'm used to slimmer fits, so these 0105 may be a bit of a shock initially...

yeah i got true to size also in hopes that they shrink the full 3 inches. i guess well just have to wait and see

Sounds like you may have wanted the 1108, if you wanted the slimmer fit.