Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

Geez people, I'm not talking about the spare pairs, I'm talking about giving out arcs/tabs to non-contest folks.

damn, niggas gon' tab-nazi the kid..... never that! damn, i shoulda asked gordon to send me a spare tab in the care-pack i got in the mail today...i aint tryin' to piggyback ya'lls lil' contest and shit, i just want the tab LS&CO. robbed me of....but thats a-ight. i'll make it happen. be patient, boys. good things come to those who hate.....i mean wait

Not for the weak of heart. Anyone want to have 2 tabs on their jeans, they can have mine. :P

its really no biggie, i had the back pocket of my apc's unstitched ad restitched several times for repairs...breaking a couple of stitches, not a big deal.. If you dont feel qualified, bring it to a tailor, and it is literally 5 minutes of work, 10 if he doesnt know how to use his machine...

Yo,

Salaami is a fellow Full Count fanatic, and he's been really helpful sharing information and answering questions in this thread. I think if anyone deserves a tab its him, even if he didn't order the contest jeans!

thanks my dude. im actually glad i didnt get the contest jean, since i already got 1108s. this is(imho) @least a 3yr+ jean, so 2 pairs would'nt benefit me @this point. my next $200 or so is going to some momos, yofukutens, or 811s. or those nat indigo FCs. i'm really into slow-fading denim. on another note....

i spoke to beninparis and i think we both agree that the 'regular' 1108 is a blue-caste denim.i dont see a greenish hue at all. on mine as of this week the vertical falling is starting to come through due to slub atari. this denim really has its share of slubs that reveal themselves over time. i didn't know it was this slubby @first. they aren't very thick, but theres plenty of slub warp yarns here. this denim is fucking dope! the more i wear it, the more i love it. it reveals its subtleties w/time. im getting a crows-foot like towards the inner thighs an inch below the bottom of the pocket bag. i love it. these are just really starting to show hige&atari, and im into the third month now. zippo fade is pretty substantial now, due to constant removal/entry into watch pocket. its starting to tear a small hole at the top near the rivet.

There isn't one. When you receive your jeans, send me a private message and i'll add you to the list.

We'll come up with an official start date, take the newspaper pictures and go from there.

I thought he wanted us to pm him when we got the jeans ?

hey knugget

yea i emailed gordon

im just contemplating on a size 28 because I saw the post thigh measurements and they are a lot smaller than the Flat head 3001s which are my slimmest pair. I like the fit now since it stretch out to a good fit and was scared that a size 28 might be a tad bit too slim, but...if it does stretch out considerably I will go for that.

still deciding if i should buy these or save up for a dslr.

i do already have a new pair of 0500s. I think the only thing that will put me over the top is the decision on the arcs, the designs, methods on applying it and all the little perks, etc. etc. I know it's been said, but I want to see it myself.