Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

i can.. saw some fullcounts on sale here.. and yeah got the bears x fullcount here ..

haha well can big sell em teh 32.5 inseam for a lower cost?

You missed my point dude.

I don't know what BiG is going to do but that would be unfair to everyone else who paid full price for the jeans.

I thought you were going to pre-order these?

fullcounts on sale here ? with the same details as intended for this contest ?

DP, Gordon and FC all put forth much effort in the creation of this contest. The contestants themselves followed with much anticipation as well as monetarily involved . However unfortunate the the length of the jeans may be, it can be corrected and there are still plenty of people out there who are within the 32.5 length. Whether they are to participate in the conest or not these are still a great pair of jeans and a great price for its value. Selling these jeans for half the price would be a travesty and an insult to all those involved.

lol....

was going to but have to check the sizing first fucked up with the warehouse big contest jeans size hemmed then cant return so i have ti be sure from now = i was going to order them when i was suppose too. but i have decided to wait because i wanted to make sure there were no unforeseen sizing problems...

You forgot all the M-F bombs.

Anyway, sorry for derailing folks.

I don't think we'll have to wait that long. Look on the bright side, we are starting way before the Self Edge contest.

i have no complaints to be totally honest with you, i get minimal stacking with 32.5 but i'm probably gonna sag these so i'm probably get a decent amount, on the plus side, i'm digging the heavy denim, on the negative the wait lingers on =_= LOL

for some reason the cheer and emoticons in all your posts bothers me. i can't exactly say why.

Who else needs their's remade?

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. My Levis now measure 33.8inches and give me some stacking which I like. Folding it up to give just about no stacking is 31.5inches, but crossing my legs would show my socks.

I guess 32.5inches post soak is fine, but what do you guys reckon?

edit: It looks like 32.5inches still give me plenty to play with.

So do we have to respond to Gordon's email telling him whether we want them remade?

If we don't need them remade, will we get them earlier?

I wanted a 33" inseam, and I'm kinda concerned that the .5" may make a difference. But I'm also like fuck it it probably won't make a difference. I haven't responded to Gordon yet, but it seems like I should.

If we don't need them remade, will we get them earlier?

I wanted a 33" inseam, and I'm kinda concerned that the .5" may make a difference. But I'm also like fuck it it probably won't make a difference. I haven't responded to Gordon yet, but it seems like I should.

Gordon said we'll all get them at the same time, so when the longer inseams are in (and hemmed if needed)

I had exactly the same issue, asked for hemming to 36" raw which would leave me with a little under 33" afterwards.

I don't think the 0,5" less is gonna make the difference, so i'm going with the pair that's already in.

The shrinkage also seems less than expected.

i thought you were following this contest...............

I was in the beginning, WAY back in the beginning when DP and I were trying to find sponsors and brands to have. When school came and vacation and blah blah I lost track and don't remember all the details of it. Too scared to go back through those pages.

I'm sure that if you guys are worried about the jeans shrinking too much you could always wash them in cold water and hang dry them. Of course you'd have to do that through the whole contest so they don't shrink more later on.

Doing that would also affect shrinking with other parts of the jeans as well.

If you are unsure just reply to Gordon and tell him you'd like a pair with the correct inseam.

Get out of here with that shit. You can pay full price like everyone else.

Try finding this model in Japan with this denim for the price we got...oh wait...you can't.

Can you still order this?

If so, you mind edit the 1st post? Because I donno what's going on here.

well I found it: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&manufacturer_id=34&Itemid=28

But just saying...maybe create a wiki post or soemthing