Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

again, sorry to double post but wanna keep this thread bump up so people can see it =D

i know, i always check this thread first, since i rock FC. i'm always trying to glean any bits of info i can.im sure i'll learn a lot more over the course of the next year. i only posted those EARLY pics to keep cats interested. trust the kid, these are well worth the wait. you'll love em'. the vertical falling is coming through more this week, and they are fading 'faster' , but yet not @all fast.

Not having a problem if everyone starts as soon as the jeans arrive,even though as my pair will be come in days later than US.contestants.this is going a full year so I dont mind to skip a week or so.that saves me from fiddling around with newspapers and a camera near bathtubs filled with hot water.

Cool pics. But Fullcount 1120 uses 13.7oz denim, not the contest 15oz denim.

I love how Fullcount denim has such cool vintage fades.

yeah, but it looks the same, just slightly heavier, with green selvage. should fade about the same. correct me if im wrong. i love new info.

what's good w/ this arc stencil for painting. is a la evisu? same pattern as fullcount's old arcs?

he wants to know if the painted arcs are like evisu painted arcs style and if so if the pattern/stencil is of fullcounts current arc pattern.

i cant see the selvage color on the american-cotton-denim. might be the same. i hate zippers. anyway, i'm soon to get an ass-blowout, cause one of the chain stitches that hold the arse together has been severed. ima fix it up today. its just one of the things you gotta deal with w/ all-cotton thread. i still love em'....

hmm as long as the denim arrives by sometime in January i'm happy, hopefully not late January, but with the holiday rush and all i can't really blame BiG, knowing the post office they were probably being an ass about it, probally delayed or something, because anytime that anything takes longer then usual and both sides aren't to blame, i blame the post office :mad: