Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

Alright, I've got some good news and some bad news. Good news is that the jeans should be on their way to Gordon as we speak. I'm sure that when Gordon gets them he'll send me pictures.

Bad news is that we won't have painted arcs. There was a problem when the cardstocks were printed and due to the time crunch, they won't be able to fix them. Sorry guys, you could always make your own arc pattern.

what were the card stocks supposed to look like ? and ya i'd much prefer to wait for a later start date and have the arcs. i really want some arcs now. a cardstock from fc would be ideal for me but if i have to paint some arc created by me then i will ! uhh... just gotta know what kinda paint ? like the dd+1 paint .. ya wats that ?

Bad news is that we won't have painted arcs. There was a problem when the cardstocks were printed and due to the time crunch, they won't be able to fix them. Sorry guys, you could always make your own arc pattern.

Ouch... another feature lost in the shuffle. not a big deal, I guess, but still. i'll probably paint my own arcs.

i'll still be in seoul until the 14th of jan so i'll also be a late start. no biggie!

from what ive been told by people who def. would know is that the paint that the evisu painters use is just regular acrylic paint. ive also been told that using a chemical called 'fabric medium' helps when painting on fabric. ive seen both in ben franklin, and michaels. thats what im going to use. . .

It really seems like the arc patterns could be hosted on a website and just downloaded, printed, cut out, and then painted on or something. The idea of just snail-mailing them should be fine too.

I'd be okay without any arcs at all but it would be kind of cool to have self-painted arcs.

It really seems like the arc patterns could be hosted on a website and just downloaded, printed, cut out, and then painted on or something. The idea of just snail-mailing them should be fine too.

I'd be okay without any arcs at all but it would be kind of cool to have self-painted arcs.

totally agree with the online idea for the arc!

i also have a feeling that stupid canada post won't get the jeans in before i leave home for school :(

If for whatever reason FC can't/won't supply an arc template for us online, would someone here want to create one for the contest?

I would think something close to what Fullcount currently uses or just a direct Levi's rip-off would be fine.

Rather than them supplying it online (which they probably don't want to do because of a number of legal based issues - essentially providing a copyrighted image - would they be able to send someone (eg you Phenom) the template and have someone host it somewhere like imageshack or something (and make sure that it doesn't have an affiliation with full count so they can't get sued)

It does sound awfully roundabout tho.

nope, i missed the preorder date. but being that my 1108s didn't have any tabs or arcs, im going to get them somehow. now that i think of it theres no need for essentially 2 of the same jean. so im just a tsujita-san enthusiast. i dont know jack about this new green-line denim, but if its like the pink-line it fades slow, and stretches a lot. i love it. i cant wait for you all to get you new-years goodies. know what, ill post a pic of my embriotic wallet fade in a few minutes. from that you can see enough hue-variance. im bored.