Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

So about the painting, anyone got any advice on how to do it?

I'm thinking Dylon fabric paint, which looks good to me. However, to fix the paint it's suggested that you iron it with a hot iron.

I'm afraid the heat may damage the denim, what do you reckon?

//getting ahead of myself here, sorry ;)

mofonyx,

rattlecan... :)

Na, i had the same question. It would be nice if full count gave a suggestion on not only what kind of paint, but also how to apply it... and as for the tabs, im guess it will be a DIY thing, which is cool by me..

Anyone have pics of the arc design? or is it a surprise, like the shorter inseam thing... :P Im so anxious to get these already!

my natural waist size is a 29, should i size down 1 to a 28?

as with any pair of jeans you've ever purchased, i would say the best route is to compare the measurements BiG has supplied with a pair of jeans you own that fit similarly to how you'd the 1108's (?) to fit.

Post-wash measurements (Inseam is 36") taken directly from BiG website..

fullcount_1108hw_spex_web.jpg

next door neighbor got shot a block from the crib, so ive been offline lately. anyway:

arcs/tab: i deserve arcs and a damn tab as much as any of you all do, so can i get a damn tab? if not ima paint on a fake one...

wait: that sucks, they shoulda checked the jeans before they shipped em. haste makes waste. but @ least now you have enough '' make-up '' leverage to get a tab....

sizing: i dont know, these shrink/stretch a lot. my nat. waist is 29, so i guess you can say i sized down 1 to a 28. i wouldnt advise more than that, the 1108 is a slim cut...dont wait extra for jeans that dont fit.

Seriously dude? Why even have contests if everyone can get the features that make the contest jeans special?

Its a limited run... there's no 'everybody'

in fact, even with more made to the 36 length, I'm sure it'll still be under 100 pairs.

A mistake was made at the factory.

Fullcount will be producing 36 length pairs for those who insist.

Blue and Green will sell the left overs.

Should the extras be destroyed instead?

Its a limited run... there's no 'everybody'

in fact, even with more made to the 36 length, I'm sure it'll still be under 100 pairs.

A mistake was made at the factory.

Fullcount will be producing 36 length pairs for those who insist.

Blue and Green will sell the left overs.

Should the extras be destroyed instead?

i believe you misunderstood his statement

Seriously dude? Why even have contests if everyone can get the features that make the contest jeans special?

you dumb bro? a contest isnt organized just for the jeans....ITS FOR WHAT THE NIGGAS DO TO THE JEANS.

the people that commit one year to the jeans make the contest special...make the denim special.

Do we have a definite list of contestants? I think there was one in the old post, but i cant seem to find that post..

There isn't one. When you receive your jeans, send me a private message and i'll add you to the list.

We'll come up with an official start date, take the newspaper pictures and go from there.