How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Hey, I need feedback on these skulls O/W size 31. I'm 5-5, 128lbs. I have a weird body shape for a guy; hourglass figure - small waist, big hips, big thighs, and a bubble butt. I've been wearing these for about 4 days and they've stretched a bit on the waist to where I can push it down to my hips, and it'll only come back up when I'm sitting down. You can see on one of the pics of how big the waist is, but it fits snug and fine on my hips.

Here are some pics of the jeans of how they naturally sit, pushed down, and some other pics. I know that the jeans won't shrink much, but would it be worth it to do a hot soak? Sorry for all the pics and the monkeys.

jeans2wa3.th.jpg

jeansyk4.th.jpg

jeans3vb8.th.jpg

jeans4ub3.th.jpg

jeans7mt9.th.jpg

jeans5dn2.th.jpg

jeans6mp2.th.jpg

Yeah, I'm thinking about selling these for about 170 shipped, and picking up the 5507 one wash in a 30. I'm sure I can stretch it out enough so that it'll be a better and slimmer fit. I tried on the 5010 one wash in 30, and could only button the top button.

Yeah, I'm thinking about selling these for about 170 shipped, and picking up the 5507 one wash in a 30. I'm sure I can stretch it out enough so that it'll be a better and slimmer fit. I tried on the 5010 one wash in 30, and could only button the top button.
I'm pretty similar in height and weight with wider hips too. I bought some 5010 sz 28 and couldn't button any button for a long time. I just left them unbuttoned and wore them that way for a few hours and was able to get all five eventually. They bruised my hips for a week, but now they're near perfect in the waist.