How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Yeah, I'm thinking about selling these for about 170 shipped, and picking up the 5507 one wash in a 30. I'm sure I can stretch it out enough so that it'll be a better and slimmer fit. I tried on the 5010 one wash in 30, and could only button the top button.

definitely do this... they will stretch most definitely, and if the hip/thigh area is snug when brand new, they'll be perfect within a month. agreed with jayrock and others that the 31 is just too big for you.

^ thanks for the heads up. I think I'm just gonna get the 5010 6x6 raw in a 28. Almost the same as the 30 in a one wash, but damnit, I'm gonna make them work. I haven't been active in a couple years, so I'm gonna cut some weight and stretch these jeans out.

My SEXSC fit me damn fine. That may be an exception, though.

Then again, I have seen SC's worn well. The snug fit seems to be the best look for them.

As for Zez, the SC's look overly baggy on the front and side pic, yet the back pic has a very interesting fit. I sorta dig it.

Now, them LVC? That's hot shit. Hella kudos. I love the fit and the extremely discrete cuffs. What's the inseam on them?

Also, could someone refer me to an online store (preferably in English) that carries LVC? I have little to no knowledge of them. Hell, I might as well go kill some time Googling that brand.

-JF

I'm pretty similar in height and weight with wider hips too. I bought some 5010 sz 28 and couldn't button any button for a long time. I just left them unbuttoned and wore them that way for a few hours and was able to get all five eventually. They bruised my hips for a week, but now they're near perfect in the waist.

The modern denim badass.

I cryed about my shredded back knee with my SEXSC at 30" tagged, but only true after a soak (I'm a true 30").

What's your waist size? Height and weight too while we're at it. :D

-JF

Good fit on the LVC's...I don't think anyone gets a good fit with Sugarcane's...they're so strangely cut. Not bad though.

I disagree. I don't think the cut is that strange. It looks better on guys with bigger thighs or a bigger ass. I guess it's more unforgiving than other cuts though, since someone with bigger thighs can always stretch his slimmer jeans out to something quasi-normal looking, but the hip flare will always look weird.

Well, pretty sure these havent been shown. These are the Flat Head F380 Pre-Soak, just got them from 2nd. Excuse the tshirt made from paint, got carried away... now down to business.

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

Couldnt take a shot from the back because the battery died.

IMO its a decent fit, only thing that is bugging me is the anti fit in the ass area. major bubble butt surprised me. But this is pre-soak, so i hope it will die down a bit after the soak.

I sized down one to a size 30, I am 5'7 150lbs for reference.

Post soak pics up maybe tomorrow.