How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

s7000vx w31

6 feet, 170 lbs

raw :

(measurements rounded to nearest 1/4 inch)

waist- 15.5"

rise 11.5"

thigh- 12.75"

knee- 10"

hem- 9.25"

inseam- 38"

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

theyre not done soaking/drying. post soak shots will follow.

theyre already damn snug in the waist raw, and according to sufu their vx denim will shrink lots, but stretch lots, so hopefully itll all settle out

s7000vx w31

6 feet, 170 lbs

raw :

(measurements rounded to nearest 1/4 inch)

waist- 15.5"

rise 11.5"

thigh- 12.75"

knee- 10"

hem- 9.25"

inseam- 38"

theyre not done soaking/drying. post soak shots will follow.

theyre already damn snug in the waist raw, and according to sufu their vx denim will shrink lots, but stretch lots, so hopefully itll all settle out

Great jeans! I'm waiting for the post soak pics... :)

Does anyone know how Levi's skinny just actually fit? Are them true to the size?

I usually wear Dior sz 29 (for tight look), 30 or 31 (loose fit).

Which Levi's size would go more to a skinny/loose fit?

are you talking about 511/514 or the capital e ones? you can find the 511/514 at JC penny's and sears to try on. i find that they fit pretty true to size. i wear 30-31 usually and size 30 in levis 514 strait slim. the 511 skinny cut is the same but tapered.

haha no offense taken, I was thinking the exact same thing when i first saw it. But anyways, hot soaked them last night for about 2 and a half hours, water came out a dull green. They are still a bit stiff, but im sure they will soften up with a few wears, just like my sams. as you can tell from the profile shot, the anti fit in the ass area had died down, not as much as i would have liked but better than nothing, it should be gone soon, i had the same problem with my bk's.

comments... criticisms... +/-rep? haha

********EDIT:

F380 sz 30 (5'7-5'8...150lbs)

You can find pre-soak measurements on SE, i forgot to take them before the soak.

post-soak measurements:

Waist (laid flat) : 15 inches, but recently stretched to 15.5 inches

Inseam: 36 inches

Leg Opening: 7.75 inches.

Front Rise: 10 inches

Back Rise: 14.5 inches

Thigh: ~10.5 inches

The F380s are at the top of my list for next denim purchase, so its good to see someone who has them already. It'll be interesting to see how these stretch and fall in the coming months.

^

Why is that? I was thinking of a pair of black coated finns but don't want that weird shit. Did that above user buy true to size or size up? Is it even possible to size down on coated finns?

^

Why is that? I was thinking of a pair of black coated finns but don't want that weird shit. Did that above user buy true to size or size up? Is it even possible to size down on coated finns?

It is definitely possible I sized down from 32 one to 31, but could probably have squeezed a 30 if I was going for the ultra skinny fit.

It is definitely possible I sized down from 32 one to 31, but could probably have squeezed a 30 if I was going for the ultra skinny fit.

Don't get me wrong, they don't look bad or anything. It's just i was thinking of getting some but i don't want the thigh and knee stacks like that. Stretch jeans are tricky sometimes. I think i'll wait to try on the coated finns if i can.

Don't get me wrong, they don't look bad or anything. It's just i was thinking of getting some but i don't want the thigh and knee stacks like that. Stretch jeans are tricky sometimes. I think i'll wait to try on the coated finns if i can.

You could always hem them, they're only 34 inseam anyways.

the thing i hate about thin finns is when you put ur legs together, you get a crap bag.
^

low yoke makes them look like grandpa diaper.

did nudie ever remedy this with a cut with a standard yoke? same fit as the thin finns, just not dropped yoke. cause i'd invest in something like that. regardless of nudie. probably in black black so nobody would know.

low yoke makes them look like grandpa diaper.

did nudie ever remedy this with a cut with a standard yoke? same fit as the thin finns, just not dropped yoke. cause i'd invest in something like that. regardless of nudie. probably in black black so nobody would know.

yeah the low yoke is annoying and makes me wish I had sized one more down, but it looks fine if you wear them right at your hips, which the low yoke makes more comfortable. also that was one of the reasons I got these, the black stitching.

my skulls were one-wash

the soak will shrink the denim, but wet denim stretches easier than dry denim, so be sure to wear them wet until they are dry

I don't think they'll shrink while you are wearing them. do squats or some other physical activity to help stretch them. once they're dry they'll keep the shape, and stretch even more with subsequent wears.

Do One-Wash skulls really shrink noticeably after a hot soak? Right now I have a pair of 5010XX's that I think fit me fairly well, but I wouldn't mind them being a bit tighter. Would a hot soak and letting them dry off completely before wearing achieve that?

Edit: Here's some pics. 2 weeks wear 5010XX 6x7 One-Wash Indigo

07-12-07_1539.jpg

07-12-07_1537.jpg

07-12-07_1536.jpg