How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

skull 5010xx 6x6 after 2.5 months, sorry if these appear a little on the dark side... join me luke........

these are 30x36 with one soak (by me not fabfour; they were bought/worn raw.) i am 6'2" 150 lbs with biker thighs. i sized down 0.5 from waist but around 2 from my hips which is where i wear them if any of that is important...

there really wasn't a whole lot of stretching with these! so don't size down TOO much or you may regret it...

baqq7.jpg

frhm3.jpg

My new APC NS. I think i got them a little small I've had them for two days now however I've probably worn them a few hours tops. I'm slowly loosing weight and i guess they will stretch more. Any activities you guys can suggest to help stretch them a little quicker without fucking them up. Also don't mind the white patch in person you can't see it but in photos it's clear - it's an unfortunately tooth paste stain i got about 30 mins after getting the fucking things on. back.jpgfront.jpgfrontclose.jpg Should i be worried about the stretch around the buttons? Hmm pics no work i'll fix later.

my skulls were one-wash

the soak will shrink the denim, but wet denim stretches easier than dry denim, so be sure to wear them wet until they are dry

I don't think they'll shrink while you are wearing them. do squats or some other physical activity to help stretch them. once they're dry they'll keep the shape, and stretch even more with subsequent wears.

my skulls were one-wash

the soak will shrink the denim, but wet denim stretches easier than dry denim, so be sure to wear them wet until they are dry

I don't think they'll shrink while you are wearing them. do squats or some other physical activity to help stretch them. once they're dry they'll keep the shape, and stretch even more with subsequent wears.

thanks a lot.