How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Well, pretty sure these havent been shown. These are the Flat Head F380 Pre-Soak...

IMO its a decent fit, only thing that is bugging me is the anti fit in the ass area. major bubble butt surprised me. But this is pre-soak, so i hope it will die down a bit after the soak.

I'm sure post-soak the denim will soften a bit and fall more naturally....

However, and no offense meant or anything, as is, the way they fit currently pre-soaked, I gotta say...it does look like you got a boner coming out backwards from your ass, lol.

But yeah, no worries, most of that probably should disappear after the soak/wash. Keep us updated man, FH denim are super nice.

However, and no offense meant or anything, as is, the way they fit currently pre-soaked, I gotta say...it does look like you got a boner coming out backwards from your ass, lol.

But yeah, no worries, most of that probably should disappear after the soak/wash. Keep us updated man, FH denim are super nice.

haha no offense taken, I was thinking the exact same thing when i first saw it. But anyways, hot soaked them last night for about 2 and a half hours, water came out a dull green. They are still a bit stiff, but im sure they will soften up with a few wears, just like my sams. as you can tell from the profile shot, the anti fit in the ass area had died down, not as much as i would have liked but better than nothing, it should be gone soon, i had the same problem with my bk's.

DSC00208-1.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

comments... criticisms... +/-rep? haha

********EDIT:

F380 sz 30 (5'7-5'8...150lbs)

You can find pre-soak measurements on SE, i forgot to take them before the soak.

post-soak measurements:

Waist (laid flat) : 15 inches, but recently stretched to 15.5 inches

Inseam: 36 inches

Leg Opening: 7.75 inches.

Front Rise: 10 inches

Back Rise: 14.5 inches

Thigh: ~10.5 inches

poly: they are looser than i wanted them to be, it was a toss up between these and the 310, i figured the 310 may have been too tight for my likeing so i sized down one with these. they are nice and snug now but I dont tihnk i got all of the shrinking out, i'll try another soak when i have time.

lildavid: haha i didnt know what to do with my hands...:confused:

Get some pics with some shoes and real shirt. I think that will help with the overall feel of the fit. I agree that they may need to be hemmed a little too. If jeans are on the slightly looser side, at least in my opinion, a lot of stacking doesn't always look good.

P.S. How do they feel when you're on your pocket bike?

Get some pics with some shoes and real shirt. I think that will help with the overall feel of the fit. I agree that they may need to be hemmed a little too. If jeans are on the slightly looser side, at least in my opinion, a lot of stacking doesn't always look good.

P.S. How do they feel when you're on your pocket bike?

lol, i never tried it, too small, plus i'd look like an idiot.

update: did another soak + hang dry, and got into a fight with the button fly, tighter than my sams were when post-soak, but the fit is much better now. and will check into that chainstitching place in toronto i have read about for the hem, depends how they stack in the next few days. if anyone has q's about these feel free to pm, i'll try my best to help. =)

thanks for the feedback guys.

Also, could someone refer me to an online store (preferably in English) that carries LVC? I have little to no knowledge of them. Hell, I might as well go kill some time Googling that brand.

-JF

http://www.cultizm.com/

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/webapp/aeroleather/servlet/AeroViewPage?category=DENIM%20-%20LEVI`S&page=displaysubcats&catid=82

Should I go with a larger top/jacket to balance it out :confused:

No, jacket fit is spot on too. To me the diors look better than the nudies on you, but then I like slim straight silhoutes so I'd never wear tapered jeans unless I had slimane models' stick legs to match my stick figure calves.

I'm personally surprised RRL made a jean so er...not classic looking.

well... all the details are vintage. blue line selvage denim. burr rivets with tufts of fabric sticking out. black hidden bartack the way it was done on vintage levis, not the new ones. selvage coin pocket. chain stitched hems.

cheep, hows the sizing on them - do they run big, or small? i'm envious of them haha.

no homo.

also, did they have a name to the cut?

they are a size 28... but since they are so low i think they fit me. they sit below my hip bones... and i have pretty slim hips.

the cut was just slim fit.

i almost wonder if they are womens... i dont thinkso tho... i dont know any women who would wear jeans that tight and stiff with no stretch.