How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

KEYS TO WEARING DENIM ALL THE TIME:

1. Quit your job.

2. Find a job that allows you to wear jeans.

3. Wear your jeans.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can wear denim all the time. I am apprehensive about wearing the same pair of denim every day though. What happens to all the other great denim I'd buy :o

thanks everyone for the constructive comments. :)

i do hope that they'll stretch a lil... the hip area was so damn tight at first, and i had a hard time trying to button it up though i did in the end after much struggling. haha.

now i just feel that the thighs are a tad tight for me and i don't really dig that.

My SExIH01 arrived in the post today (though Royal Mail took ages delivering them).

Anyway, what do you think of the fit? I was able to get all the buttons done up first attempt, but my hips feel like they've been put in a vice. I was trying to get the size that would give the slimmest fit I could get with these; I assume I don't need to/won't be able to go down to a 29. Sorry for the crappy phone camera pictures, I'm currently without a real camera.

Edit: For reference, I'm 5'11" and 138lbs.

(New pictures on other post)

My SExIH01 arrived in the post today (though Royal Mail took ages delivering them).

Anyway, what do you think of the fit? I was able to get all the buttons done up first attempt, but my hips feel like they've been put in a vice. I was trying to get the size that would give the slimmest fit I could get with these; I assume I don't need to/won't be able to go down to a 29. Sorry for the crappy phone camera pictures, I'm currently without a real camera.

Edit: For reference, I'm 5'11" and 138lbs.

Not bad...are you going to hem them or leave them as is?

I'm definitely considering having them hemmed an inch or two, and maybe also tapered slightly to bring the hem to 7". The only problem is I don't know any tailors around here that I'd trust enough to do the work. The stacking in the pictures I posted looks pretty weird I think but, like edmond says, they're still stiff. I guess I could send them away to be hemmed or wait for them to soften and see how they stack. Any suggestions on getting these hemmed?

stick with it man dont alter it too much unless hemming.. theyre already good man dont fix em when its not broken..

I think that's good advice, I don't want to screw around with them too much. Looking at the leg they're pretty straight from the knee down, so hemming them a few inches isn't going to open the hem up that much. I guess I should start looking for a decent tailor though.