How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

thanks im not opposed to criticism, i want to make sure that im getting this right in the end. you're right a relaxed fit is the fit that i am aiming for.

ill post a pic in the morning with the jeans cuffed to about how they would sit after the hemming and hot washes

it depends how you want your samurais to fit. I'd want a slimmer fit, i sized down 1 for a regular fit. If you size down 2, you'd have a "slim" fit.
chantheman, judging from your other jeans, you seem to like a more relaxed fit, so I think you got the right size in the BKs. After you do a hot wash, the jeans should definitely fit better. Like Poly said above, sizing down one will give you a relaxed fit, and sizing down two will give you a slim fit. I think the fit of these jeans will end up looking better than the fit of the other jeans you've previously posted.

with this in mind, do you think i would be fine going down 2 sizes to 28 in the 5000BKs....? i have pretty skinny legs and not much of an ass, but i don't want to go 2 sizes down and they be way too tight for me. will they stretch out to 30ish relatively easily?

jpgm, I'm a size 30 waist and I had a pair of lot 10 5000BKs in size 29 and I think I could've gone down to a 28. The waist would definitely have been really tight at first, but from what I've read, it seems that the Sams would've stretched out enough. I reckon that if you sized down one, the BKs would look like your Iron Hearts but a tad slimmer from the knee down. Sizing down two would probably give you a much slimmer look all the way down. I no longer have the BKs so I can't give you any real in depth info, but I'm sure Poly can help you out.

jpgm, I'm a size 30 waist and I had a pair of lot 10 5000BKs in size 29 and I think I could've gone down to a 28. The waist would definitely have been really tight at first, but from what I've read, it seems that the Sams would've stretched out enough. I reckon that if you sized down one, the BKs would look like your Iron Hearts but a tad slimmer from the knee down. Sizing down two would probably give you a much slimmer look all the way down. I no longer have the BKs so I can't give you any real in depth info, but I'm sure Poly can help you out.

thanks for that dude....sounds like a 28 is the go for me, i'll just deal with the initial pain.

i hate photographing these jeans

it also never comes into focus when i take pics of them.

samurai s5000bk 14 months few washes sz 29, on a 30 waist.

Wow! Those are sweet. I was wondering if there is a difference between cuffing and non cuffing on wear and apparently theres isnt a whole lot. I suppose you always cuff that one leg? Is it for utility (like bike riding) or just for coolness? Either way, good stuff.

Wow! Those are sweet. I was wondering if there is a difference between cuffing and non cuffing on wear and apparently theres isnt a whole lot. I suppose you always cuff that one leg? Is it for utility (like bike riding) or just for coolness? Either way, good stuff.

ll cool j - ness.

poly....if thats a 29 on a 30 waist, i have a feeling that the 28 i ordered for my 30 waist is going to fit like a dream once stretched out.

that's why i suggested it. a 29 is true to size for me. these stretch out VERY quickly. I couldn't even button these raw at BIG when i got them. but now i can't wear them without a belt. not just the waist but the the thighs stretched a good amount as well. so good choice imo.

thanks im not opposed to criticism, i want to make sure that im getting this right in the end. you're right a relaxed fit is the fit that i am aiming for.

ill post a pic in the morning with the jeans cuffed to about how they would sit after the hemming and hot washes

here are pics with them RAW and UNWASHED cuffed somewhere about how i would like to have them end up in terms of length and stacking after washing/soaking/shrinking is taken into account.

img4987rf8.jpg

img4990mr1.jpg

img4993ab3.jpg

after reading and seeing the pics poly posted. i think i might have to size down one more. the fact that you couldnt button them up raw at first doesnt scare me in sizing down one more if they will fit like the pictures.

i hate photographing these jeans

1435318024_8d8bc9f2a9.jpg1435318108_8478442010.jpg

it also never comes into focus when i take pics of them.

samurai s5000bk 14 months few washes sz 29, on a 30 waist.

that's why i suggested it. a 29 is true to size for me. these stretch out VERY quickly. I couldn't even button these raw at BIG when i got them. but now i can't wear them without a belt. not just the waist but the the thighs stretched a good amount as well. so good choice imo.

you also have to realize that a HOT soak is NOT enough for these jeans. You really need to run them through a few times to get all the shrinkage out of the way. Not to say that the initial hem job won't do, but I def suggest a very hot/long soak before you decide to hem. the rest of the shrinkage in the length should be minimal...

it all really comes down to how you wear your jeans. If you want a modern "slim" fit, go down 2. if you want a regular straight leg fit, go down 1. personally i don't thnk lot numbers matter, but that's just my opinion, I haven't bought a pair of samurai's in a year now...so...take that for what it is..

1443295265_afacb64d31.jpg1444158376_7b2f3b04b9.jpg

excuse the boxers, the oni shois....one of my favorite cuts

Hey Polyrockin', I have that House33 t-shirt, but the all over print. Very nice quality shirts, I like the one pocket version...I think there was one more version yeah? :D