How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

No offense, but getting them in your correct size wouldn't have made them skinny or anything. It just seems kinda silly to me to buy jeans a couple sizes up and wear them in a way that was never intended. Surely there was a cut that would suit your loose fit lust with nice denim? I can appreciate a good normal or relaxed cut, but it just looks sloppy, especially since you're not doing a whole urban streetwear thing. It's your money though, so whatever makes you happy.

dino- nice fit on the eternals/happy trail/calvin klein

no offense taken at all. thats why i posted pictures on here to get some opinions. i dont think that these were bought a couple sizes too big as a 31 is what i wear in other jeans, so it wasnt too far fetched to but these in a 31 also. im wondering if getting them hemmed will make them look less sloppy, as thats not my intention. maybe the cut is all wrong too. ill post a new pic with a higher cuff (the website says these are a 34 inseam when they actually are a 36 inseam) as im not a huge fan of stacking anyways and i think less stacking is a cleaner look.

new pic to come

size 3 down for 710s!? I dont believe u unless u do yoga and u can suck up ur stomach down 3 sizes =p. Doing up the buttons are hard enough before soak and u wanna soak em??? They dont stretch much or at all so if u like marks around ur hips after u wear em then go for it :o

size 3 down for 710s!? I dont believe u unless u do yoga and u can suck up ur stomach down 3 sizes =p. Doing up the buttons are hard enough before soak and u wanna soak em??? They dont stretch much or at all so if u like marks around ur hips after u wear em then go for it :o

I think he said that he sized down 3 from what he normally wears, not from his true waist. Sizing down 3 from those he bought would be close to his "true" size... :)

The thing is, if people like loose/relaxed jeans why not buy relaxed cut? It's always a bit weird looking when sizing up meant-to-be-fitted-jeans.

Fat guy alert. I know that many of you consider pics of fits above the waist measurement of 32 inches to be "distasteful," but in the interest of the public good I have come to bring you fit pics of the PBJ-008 in size 36. Before bringing you the pics, a few notes about these jeans. I purchased them one wash from BiG, so I think that most of the shrinkage should be taken care of. From here on out, I think it's more a question of stretching, and me and my nuts pray that they do. My impression thus far on these jeans is that I like the fit--minus the ball choking--but I am still uncertain about them. The denim is pretty thin, and pretty soft, and like some others I have questions about the long-term durability. The color is quite nice, but the combination of fit (lower-rise, etc), the thinner fabric, and the more "true blue" color makes these jeans feel a lot less manly than some of my others. I don't know, that's just a first impression that's subject to change. Maybe I just need to starch the hell out of them or something (and I'm not a starcher). In any event, on to the photos...

Oh, by the way, my girlfriend (who is reconsidering our relationship after taking "denim fit" pics of her boyfriend for the internet) was so amazed and amused by the crotch bulge that she took numerous up-close shots of it. Again, in the spirit of forwarding the common good, I've omitted these photos.

PBJ008num3.jpg

PBJ008num2.jpg

PBJ008num1.jpg

^ I think they look pretty good. I have the 006's, which use the same denim, and although its not going to give you sharp contrast, it will fade nicely in time. If you have several pairs of jeans (like most of us), its a nice change to have some soft, lightweight denim.

BTW, all PBJ's give you that "tight crotch" feeling/look.